Today I adopted a horse.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SargeUSMC

Hatchling Member
....disguised as a dragon. Thank you to the kind folks in Buffalo who allowed me to adopt their friend.

We're going to give Draco a good home, don't you worry!

He sure is healthy.......

onthewayhome.jpg

on the way home in the truck

1stbath.jpg

1st bath.....the gloves are a precaution, cuz Draco has some claws!

undertheheat.jpg

just chillin' out under the IR heat after the bath.....

This guy weighs 25 ounces..........and he's running around in his new digs, eating, pooping, glass dancing, you name it.
Sounds like a 20 mule team running around in the tank.

fatso.jpg

gotta love the dinosaur bone!

chillin.jpg

enuffalready.jpg

So while the girls warm up to him, I'm thrilled to death to have another dragon in our home. When our girl passed away, it hit me pretty hard, and I've been hoping for an opportunity to adopt someone's friend and give them a good home.

Anyone got a saddle? I may ride him to work to save on gas!

Semper Fi!

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
By the title I actually expected a horse lol, but, he is close enough... He does have a tummy on him! :wink:

OwnedByOola

Hatchling Member
Goodness, his tail is so huge!! He is definitely a solid big beardie. :D Looking forward to hearing more about him as he settles in!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Congratulations on your new beardie Draco, he is a big guy and looks quite settled already! :p

SargeUSMC

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
We gave Draco a new friend......

mynewbuddy.jpg

thanks to my daughter Francesca for donating one of her MANY stuffed animals.......I knew it would to photographic moments.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hahah.

Looks like Draco has already conquered the mighty monkey! :mrgreen:

-Brandon

ChellyBeans

Gray-bearded Member
Wow! He is so handsome! Congrats on your new friend! Once you get those nails under control, I bet he would be down for some awesome shoulder rides!

SargeUSMC

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
can you say "malocchio?"

Iwouldntdothat.jpg

profile poser

poser.jpg

And I don't even wanna know what's going on here.........

holdstill.jpg

Well that's it for our 1st weekend. I've got a feeder tank setup and he doesn't seem to be interested in crickets......maybe I should try some roaches.......oh my wif will love me to death for bringing roaches into the house.

He doesn't seem to be interested in greens either......altho he slams the superworms. Can't have too many of those tho, so I'm gonna try some different salad combinations w/veggies n fruit n see what happens.

We'll be seein' ya all around.........

Semper Fi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom