To and Fro - Dash's thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I'd go ahead and start up a thread for my new beardie, Dash. Dash was bred by Tom at TnD Dragons. He was hatched June 11, 2010 and is the son of Gemini and Dozer. He's a citrus pastel coloring.

Dash arrived today after the long overnight trip from Pennsylvania. He arrived and was left by the front door, unannounced, by UPS. Fortunately, Tom PM'd me here on the forum to say he had the delivery notification so I rushed out and brought him inside. He made the trip in good shape and has spent the afternoon exploring his viv.

He left me a nice poop already, which convinced me that having some natural driftwood in the viv was a bad idea as it's difficult to clean and sanitize. First lesson learned :)

Around 6:30 PM, he got his first bath here at home, which he seemed to tolerate but wasn't too excited about. I wasn't able to pick him up yet, as I'm too scared I'll hurt him, but he was happy to crawl onto my palm. After his bath, he chowed down on 10 crickets, which seemed to satisfy him, so I left it at that. I'm pretty sure he's eaten some greens, but I haven't caught him at it yet :D

Lights out will be at 9 PM and that will be his usual schedule - up at 7:00 AM and lights out at 9.

All in all, a great first day!

Here he is pretending to look at the back wall while preparing to nab the poor, unsuspecting cricket!

DSC00496.jpg

EmilyRussom

Juvie Member
Oh Dash, I've missed you!

And, should you ever be so desirous, yes my dear - you could take over the world... albeit... slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom