Hatchling Member
Original Poster
This is Tiamat, she's about 2.5 weeks old
Tia6.jpg

her favorite place to sleep
Tiasleepinonmomma.jpg

Tiamat.jpg

039.jpg

can you tell she loves to sit with her head angled down?
tiamatsuperclose.jpg

035.jpg

rangosclan

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Tiamat turned 1 month on the 31st of march! its hard to believe she's already a month old! she was a week old when we got her and after i got her we found out that you aren't supposed to separate them from thier clutch til they are 4-6wks old :cry: i felt bad when i found that out, but it was so cute when i saw T for the first time because he\she was running back and forth accross the front of the tank and i walked away to pick up some stuff we needed and then when i went back to the tank he/she came running up from the back of the tank, slammed into the glass and then started running back and forth again. At that point I knew we had to bring him/her home! Oh, and we were calling T a "She" up until recently, and now it looks like T is actually a "he". Gotta wait a little longer though to be able to tell for sure :D

rangosclan

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
More pics of my little man (yeah, we figured out he's a boy)
He loves to find those tight little spots to squeeze into to sleep! LOL
fullupload084.jpg

fullupload085.jpg

fullupload077.jpg

fullupload076.jpg

fullupload074.jpg

fullupload072.jpg

Notice his "hands" in the next two pics. He does that a lot and I think its adorable!
fullupload052.jpg

fullupload051.jpg

a pic of him watching my fiancee and me to see if we are still in the room because he won't eat unless all the humans are out of the room!
fullupload050.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom