This is for you Katsmomma LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I feel so bad. I bump then my internet goes whacko and can't get on! :banghead:

Anyway. I'll a pair of baby eardies coming early november and a adult male (for mojo) coming december or so.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I just wanted to show off our new baby, Isabella. We call her Issy. She's all of 7 wks old and she just did a complete body shed in 2 days, it was quite amazing to watch. We've never had a baby before and she's just got the cutest little belly. She loves her crickets! She even eats a bit of greens/squash mix once in awhile.

I have better pictures in my camera, but I've not had time to download more recent pics. We've had her for a week now and she's already grown since this morning. I didn't realize that she turned dark grey when she shed. Now we know, so I won't panick again. Beardie babies are indeed wonderful :love5: :love5: and we are such good slaves! :notworthy: :laughing6:

Issy2008051.jpg

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
sweetiepie9":12c0c said:
I just wanted to show off our new baby, Isabella. We call her Issy. She's all of 7 wks old and she just did a complete body shed in 2 days, it was quite amazing to watch. We've never had a baby before and she's just got the cutest little belly. She loves her crickets! She even eats a bit of greens/squash mix once in awhile.

I have better pictures in my camera, but I've not had time to download more recent pics. We've had her for a week now and she's already grown since this morning. I didn't realize that she turned dark grey when she shed. Now we know, so I won't panick again. Beardie babies are indeed wonderful :love5: :love5: and we are such good slaves! :notworthy: :laughing6:

Issy2008051.jpg

That's adorable! I can't wait till I get my two little bubs.. I just hope I'll have my woodie colony ready to feed there little mouths! :D

Elaina

Juvie Member
What a cute lil baby :D Lola will be one in a couple of months, it just seems like she grew so fast! She's 15.5 inches, but quite round LOL!

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
i havent posted a beardie belly in some time. here is Mayze next to a standard deck of cards:

328436837_1123302918_03.jpg

ilovebeardeddragons

Gray-bearded Member
lol thats a big beardie bellie

Elaina":5418f said:
What a cute lil baby :D Lola will be one in a couple of months, it just seems like she grew so fast! She's 15.5 inches, but quite round LOL!

i know exaztly what you mean athena was 7 inches long and then i went to nebraska for 2 weeks came back and she was 9 inches long!!! lol

and if anyone didnt see i got a new baby i especially wanted to show dave this :)
heres some pics of her/him its too young to tell his head is the size of nyrocs ear hole lol and he has a cute lil baby face lol his/her name is littles cuz he is so little heres a couple of pics he doesnt really ahve a belly..... yet
PB010242.jpg

PB010243.jpg

this is compared to athena(athena was shedding)
PB010247.jpg

heres my beardie sandwitch
PB010249.jpg

PB010250.jpg

PB010251.jpg

PB010252.jpg

and a pic of him climbing out of the bath lol
PB010254.jpg

for more info on him i made a post in general

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
ilovebeardeddragons":794ad said:
huah ahua i found my bellie pics of athena

look at that bellie also she looks like an old grandma lol
PA292184.jpg

PA292183.jpg

Aww your new little babie is so cute.. mine will be about the same size but with red :D

Dahni

Couple beardie bellies for you. Not to big looking. Unfortunatly Jemi likes to flaten his belly out. I think he is in denial. Novi's bellie is just starting. :blob8:

Jem'Hadar taken today. He ways a good 230grams now and is about 7months
052.jpg

051.jpg

And here is the baby Junovia. She is about 3 months and already is 40grams.
054.jpg

050.jpg

ilovebeardeddragons

Gray-bearded Member
heres another pic of athena's bellie her bellie is so much bigger in person though oh my gosh she is so fat the camera soesnt do her tummy justis and dont worry she was in no pain or anthing while i was holding her like that

athenabellie.jpg

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
This is Issy (short for Isabella), our baby. She's about 8 wks old, maybe, we're not quite sure. We bought her at the pet shop where my husband works, she had only 2" of tail when we got her. She's now the Queen Bee in our home. She's got the cutest belly, so wanted to show it off. Hope you enjoy this Katsmomma!

Issy2008242.jpg

Deborah and Roger

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I really enjoyed the pics that were posted lately, beardie bellies, no matter what the size, are so kissable. You just want to give them a raspberry, like I do with my young nephew, but I guess I wouldn't get the giggle reaction. That would probably scare the poor beardies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom