This is for you Katsmomma LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxattack

Juvie Member
1sttimebeardiemom":7fede said:
I've finally got a good belly pic of Mater! Mater is 8 months old and 17 inches, I'm not sure of how much she currently weighs.
013-2.jpg

010-2.jpg

Based on the size of that belly, about 1000 grams! HA! Mater has been eatin' his taters!

Weluvourreptiles

Hatchling Member
Wow Mater is gorgeous! He is so bright! I think I am in love :love5: :love10: You've definitly done a fantastic job with him... look at his adorable belly!

1sttimebeardiemom

Juvie Member
Mater loves her hornworms and supers but she does not like silkworms, go figure. That belly pic is deceptively large. She is just letting it hang lol. Thanks for all the compliments. I think I'm going to start calling her Diva...she has that beardie death glare down even though she is as sweet as a puppy!

kgomes

Hatchling Member
Weluvourreptiles":3944d said:
Even for an every day person like myself it is horrible because NOTHING is compatible. For example, I had a very hard time trying to upgrade some software when I had a Blackberry once I had Vista. Slowly but surely it is getting easier to find compatible software, but when I first got my computer it was horrible!

i have a blackberry too and mine works fine with it!
i will agree though it is a bit of a memory hog

Elaina

Juvie Member
This is the treatment I got after I brought my beardies home after we went on vacation for a week.

P9060014.jpg

Lola stood like this for a long long time, even after I had her out a long long time..but I had to make her stay in and warm up :?

jeitzen

Juvie Member
Well, if we are doing bellies. This one is of Lizzy, I just took it. I have had her on a diet now for three months, this is her slimmed down version! She is about 17 inches from snout to the end of her tail and a few months shy of three years old.

img1222985948195.jpg

amylee159

Gray-bearded Member
jeitzen":caab6 said:
Well, if we are doing bellies. This one is of Lizzy, I just took it. I have had her on a diet now for three months, this is her slimmed down version! She is about 17 inches from snout to the end of her tail and a few months shy of three years old.

img1222985948195.jpg

Wow! How much does she weigh? Beautiful beardie!

jeitzen

Juvie Member
amylee159":5ee73 said:
Wow! How much does she weigh? Beautiful beardie!

Thank you! My cell phone does her no justice! I need a bigger scale. I have a small one I use for the little guys and my other one has been broke for 2 years. I am curious to know how much she weighs.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
What an awesome belly!! :laughing6: :love5: Our female Sweetie is much lighter at 457g & 17" long. But our male 4 yr old Lonzo is 18" and 610g and his belly looks alot like Lizzy's. I'm jealous that your beardie eats, we've had trouble with Sweetie eating since she was 6 m old Aug/06, and still have trouble keeping the weight on her. She did something new this summer, she laid 3 separate clutches of infertile eggs. They are a surprise a minute, aren't they? :love5: :laughing6: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :D

jeitzen

Juvie Member
I remember your thread about Sweetie laying her eggs for the first time. So she laid three clutches? That can really make them skinny. Lizzy is a machine though she could probably eat 50 supers, easy in a setting if I kept feeding her.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Jentzen. When we got Lonzo (we adopted him from a local guy who was starting to travel for days at a time for work), Sweetie started the mating dance whenever she'd get a glimpse of him, but so far no eggs, so I'm hoping she's done for the year. Spring should be alot of fun, we try our best to keep them separated as we don't want to breed them, we can't take care of so many babies. :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :mrgreen:

1sttimebeardiemom":184b6 said:
dragonsRus":184b6 said:
2.jpg

1.jpg

WOW...i AM At work right now and I actually laughed out loud...that is the cutest pic ever...:)
what a belly!!!!

She might be the hungriest dragon on earth!!!
OK I keep coming back to this thread and seeing this pic. I absolutely love it! I can't help but giggle! It may not be the biggest belly but it is one of the cutest! lol hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom