Themed Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my beardie is almost 6 months old. I figured its time to upgrade out of her 20 gal tank and into a 55. I understand that there are custom build projects already on here but I have yet to see exactly what I've been imagining.
Onto my idea, I have seen a mario themed tank. But where are the harry potter herp tanks?? I can not be the only nerd. I was planning on designing one, but the material part is driving me nuts.
I want to be able to recreate a mini version of the castle but have to where my beardie could hide in certain parts of it.

That is only one of my ideas. I am also considering a dutch themed tank: with fake tulips and windmills and all the colors of holland.

I know, a little nuts right??
But themed tanks seem so much cooler than the regular old tanks.
I just constantly run into the same block.... what am i supposed to use to build these crazy ideas???
Any help you guys can offer???? Thanks!!!!! :D

LaDragonEcho

Hatchling Member
Hi, I understand exactly what you mean. I just got done making a lion king themed tank for my Kovu and was going to be making a harry potter themed cage for my sister's iguana and to give you a few ideas i was going to put a broom stick in there leaning in a corning for a sort of basking spot. and i was going to make the Whomping willow as a hide or just a climbing area.. the castle sounds great but might be hard to go into much detail so i would just focus on one part like the entrance or the halls or something like that. I love themed cages it was a pain to do but sooo worth it!

katiepaige31

Original Poster
Lion king is an amazing idea!! Do you have any pictures? And I actually found a building clay you can make from flour salt oil and water. Maybe constructing most of the items out of that. Love the ideas I've found on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ha12041437
Top Bottom