The Wonderful Life of Kiki Cosmatos Ann - 1 year old!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Sure.

This is how breeders have been shipping dragons for years. It's a pretty safe way of shipping.

In fact, when I opened up the bag she was in, she gave me a look like "oh crap put me back in the bag" haha.

-Brandon

Brenna

thats like.... just.... both cute and totally heartbreaking seeing that little lizard poking her head out at you from the mess of packing paper...

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Either way, she is in good care now. Kinda spoiled if I do say lol. :mrgreen:

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
It was an overnight plane flight.

I would say less than 24 hours, but I'm not exactly sure on when he put her in the box.

-Brandon

Brenna

id be like "ooooh, poor baby, come here so i can givez you lots o' loves and kisses, make you feel better after being stuck in dat nasty box."
419234_169001479884225_100003231226623_242807_1461565699_n.jpg

Brenna

Brenna":1p1emnyh said:
id be like "ooooh, poor baby, come here so i can givez you lots o' loves and kisses, make you feel better after being stuck in dat nasty box."
419234_169001479884225_100003231226623_242807_1461565699_n.jpg

holy crap, i didnt mean for that pic to be so big! :shock:

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thats her everyday life.

Except now its more of a "stop cuddling me and just give me my food would ya?" :lol: :mrgreen:

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Some new pictures of Kiki!! :mrgreen:

SANY0753.jpg

If something is in her tank that isn't for her to climb on, she is eating it! lol.

SANY0755.jpg

These next pictures were taken a few days ago:

SANY0762.jpg

SANY0763.jpg

This one is probably my favorite picture of Kiki so far. I love her eyes.

And this picture was taken today:

SANY0764.jpg

Kiki.... showing off... her chest.... :|

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thanks Michael.

I'm going to have to make her a bra pretty soon.

My little girl is growing up so fast :(

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom