The story of Kai and Widget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok well i've decided to make one of these blog like things so i can share my new beardie Kai to the world and to watch him grow! :blob8: I bought Kai from a local pet store near by to where i live, i know they didnt really care much for their beardies and had a terrible set up with about 20 babies all crammed in there. The guy at the shop said that Kai was about 2.5 months old, i was planning on getting another bearded dragon as the one i had previously passed away due to the incorrect information and so on, this time round however i had done my homework ( mostly learning from hours and hours on this site :lol: ), anyways so i wasnt quite ready to bring Kai home but just could not resist buying him the first time we met so yea :blob5: . Kai is roughly 17.5cm (6.8 inchs), hoping he will start to grow a lot more soon though :D anyways let me stop rambling on and get to it with the pictures :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom