The Life and Times of Naughtica Ann

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Some fresh new pictures of Miss Naughtica!

SANY0696.jpg

Note her turning her head away from me. She was definitely saying that after so much time has passed since her last photoshoot, that she doesn't think she should give me anymore pictures!

SANY0697.jpg

So I went to the other side. Nope, the cold shoulder again! :mrgreen:

SANY0698.jpg

She will warm back up eventually :D

Naughtica has been doing good, she was brumating for the longest time it seems, and only in the past month or so has she actually been coming out of the cave I built her. She didn't really loose any noticeable weight the whole time which made me extremely happy, especially after going through what I did with her (which I would do 100 times over if I had to).

-Brandon

MissT

BD.org Addict
Oh my... look at that lovely plump little girl! Its no wonder she is mad at you - you have deprived us of her pics for much too long so you cant expect her to pose on demand, can you! LOL!

So glad to hear she didnt lose any noticeable weight! i would have been in a constant panic about that!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
I'm way ahead of you lol. Already got kiki's up before I saw your post! :mrgreen:

Still gotta get calcifers, but atm she is in the cold side hiding spot, and hasn't come out for a day or two. I'm going to try placing a line of salad from infront of her cave out to the warm side, maybe entice her to wake her lazy bum up! :mrgreen:

-Brandon

Kalyn876

Sub-Adult Member
Lmao I love the new cold shoulder pics, Its hilarious she turned her head away from you for both pictures, very naughty (excuse the horrible pun :lol: ) She looks nice and plump just like Christina said.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Hahahahha great pun! I didn't even notice it till you said exscuse the pun lol. :lol: :mrgreen:
Lol, "very naughty"... I like that haha. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the comments :)

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Well this time of the night, Naughtica is getting pretty sleepy.

Tonight she decided she would dig and dig until she could get underneath her log. Her attempts failed.

SANY0705.jpg

Pardon the next picture, my camera decided to focus on the log instead of Naughtica. I guess Naughtica's attempt at camouflaging herself succeded! :lol:
SANY0706.jpg

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Naughtica had her bath yesterday.

She was having a ball swiming around it was really the first time I could tell that she was actually enjoying the bath.

The water was shallow enough for her to easily stand up in it, but instead she tucked her legs up and would float on the top and wiggle her body and legs to swim around.

When time was up I drained out the water and Naughtica was just laying down on the bottom. She looked at me then looked forward and was trying to swim again but there was no water so she wasn't moving... She looked back up at me again with a strange look and they tried swimming again.

It was the most precious thing I've seen haha :mrgreen:

-Brandon

MissT

BD.org Addict
Awwww, that's too cute! Kazi used to do that. If I took him out before draining it, he would try to swim on the tiles! I always thought it was the cutesy thing!
Is Naughtica fully up and about yet or is she still a sleepy baby?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Nope, shes fully awake.

She doesn't leave her basking log lately lol.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom