The Dragon Urban Legend....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixall

Sub-Adult Member
TeethandClaws":38cngw25 said:
mummy im scared of these wierd lizards D:

help! Im being held hostageized by one of my lizard-creature-things. to hell with lizards. THEY ARE NOW KNOWN AS ZORGS

YES. See, I knew mine was an alien, his name IS Starkiller, after all. :smug:

EmilyRussom

Juvie Member
Original Poster
So you learned dragons are bred in a secret government lab, may or may not be aliens, AND you named him Starkiller? You're screwed - sleep with one eye open.

Should you detect any signs of hostility from said dragon, IMMEDIATELY appease with waxworms - your life may be spared.

Pixall

Sub-Adult Member
Ya'know, I think Im going to call him Sir and MR. Starkiller from now on. Whats that? Food? Yes Mr. Starkiller, right away sir! :shock:

Also, I just realized I have another "Australian" critter in the same room as Mr. Starkiller; a cockatiel. One day I am going to find the bird to have gotten out somehow and the two of them will have reassembled the com link and they will summon the mothership where dragons and their avian servants will claim the earth as theirs. o-o Perhaps I should go feed treats and tell them they need me alive, afterall I know where the waxworms are. o-o

Jess

Extreme Poster
This explains so much! :lol: Dudleu completely agrees with everything you have said.

Ya know, if beardies were wild, they would actually have to hunt too. Without a slave to tweezer-feed them buggies or flick them within tongue-range, they would starve to death. God forbid they have to move more than 2 inches to catch a meal!

EmilyRussom

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I'm with ya Jess, the term "hunting" is completely foreign to them - they do not understand this concept. Food is brought to them at specific times they come to expect.

Hunting, pffft -- silly.

Pixall

Sub-Adult Member
It's true. It's all true. :shock: I just went to change my shirt and Starkiller looked up at me, obviously surprised and trying to hide what he had been doing(the old walking in on someone watching naughty channels look 'huh what? I wasn't doing anything'). Somehow my ipod was playing Thriller too. I wish I was joking. I closed the door and backed away slowly. I can change later. :shock:

...lol?

Nejiwayne

Hatchling Member
Pixall":1f5d8kep said:
It's true. It's all true. :shock: I just went to change my shirt and Starkiller looked up at me, obviously surprised and trying to hide what he had been doing(the old walking in on someone watching naughty channels look 'huh what? I wasn't doing anything'). Somehow my ipod was playing Thriller too. I wish I was joking. I closed the door and backed away slowly. I can change later. :shock:

...lol?

bahahahaha! l.o.l. approved :lol:

Carnivorouszoo

Sub-Adult Member
I think they have super strength too! Mojo broke out and she's not really all that big yet! She's safely secured now but WOW, I think I need to redye my hair its white from fear HAHAHAHAHA!

Beardiemama37

Hatchling Member
i heard they sometimes stare at you from their "command post" and make us get them things subliminally and also take them out so they can observe our sepcies....

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
:lol: Oh my, this has been so funny to read because IT'S ALL TRUE and weirdly echos the stuff I wouldn't share with anyone for fear they would think I was crazy! They'd be right, of course :)

Suzanne

LittleRepieye

Hatchling Member
I Agree with everything :shock: !! There breeding facility in area 51 must have blankets and pillows for beardie training!

brezofleur

ABSOLUTELY true!!

Athena gets upset when she's not put to bed on her comfy blankets 30 minutes after lights go out. If looks could kill...!

And if her salad is fed to her too quickly or the pieces are too small? MY GOODNESS! Why do I get surprised when she gives me the cold shoulder...?

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trishreyhui
Top Bottom