The Dragon Urban Legend....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just learned that these 'dragons' can run on two legs. THAT IS NOT NATURAL MAN. what did they engineer them with at Area 51?!?!?! damn goverment engineers inserting cogs and screws and lazers into these creatures

EmilyRussom

Juvie Member
Original Poster
As the author and originator of this thread, I feel it is my duty to pass along new information about these creatures whenever it arises.

Dragons can communicate telepathically with other dragons and/or any other house pet you may have in your domicile. That being said, should your golden retriever be found in the kitchen one day taking out carrots or attempting to open the Superworm container while the slave is slacking, at least you know why.

Should any further revelations come to me, I will let you know as soon as dragon allows me.

Telepathic you say.... Well that explains how Rosie was able to tame even a full grown beast when she was a baby.

66687_492905461170_632916170_7530924_6997906_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeardiemyDragon
Top Bottom