The Dragon and The "wolf" Brumation signs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally was able to put Fafnir's blog up!!

Here he is asleep. this was his second night with me! 8)
IMG_20121017_000911.jpg

The "dragon o lantern"! :twisted:
IMG_20121018_102052.jpg

His First shed. Well with me anyway! :wink:
IMG_20121026_124951.jpg

and his new colors!!
IMG_20121026_125400.jpg

Things he does:
Basking
glass dancing when he sees me prepping phoenix worms
destroying phoenix worms
chasing crickets after mommy rips off their back legs
ignoring and pooping in greens :puke:
tasting chopped up blueberries (this is new to him)
worrying mommy while daddy laughs at her.
climbing onto mommy's face when it's bath time.
sleeping with his nose against anything.

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Ooo that would be fun! Spring will be pink! Summer will be...will be....hm i'll think about that later. Fall is either orange or red and winter is an icy blue!! Any ideas on summer?

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Jez, I love the idea of colors for each season. I have no money to go out and by blankets of each color.
I'll stick with the Mickey blanket for Vash. I'd go with green after all, grass and trees are all growing back
for spring....stays that way til fall.

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Green it is then. Like a bright grass green. I frequent thrift stores and sometimes they have remnants there for really really really cheap. :) I definitely take advantage of those deals. So i'll be looking around for those colors. :)

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
She is digging her new bed. She didn't want to get out of bed this morning. Did you guys like the monogram? Pretty luxurious. 5 star softness. Lol

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Oh she is such a spoiled beardie. Lol Last night she was serenade to sleep by my bf's song.

Before bed
IMG_20130320_225742_zps8b33e779.jpg

After bath time today. It's a lizard burrito!
IMG_20130321_115413_zps08a2ec4d.jpg

And my colony thats a grapefruit not a lemon lol
IMG_20130320_133956_zps6019917e.jpg

Ozzy

jezwolf175":3ine4b7x said:
I also introduced Ant Smasher to him. he learned the second time that the game doesnt give u free ants so he stopped going after it. lol :whip:

Same here! Ozzy wished up pretty quick to this game :(

morphmom

BD.org Addict
I LOVE the new pink set! Just perfect for a little lady! :D I always looked for thrift store blankets and pillow sheets. $3 for a lot of material :mrgreen: You could have one for every day of the week :lol:

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Ozzy":2b2rjgew said:
jezwolf175":2b2rjgew said:
I also introduced Ant Smasher to him. he learned the second time that the game doesnt give u free ants so he stopped going after it. lol :whip:

Same here! Ozzy wished up pretty quick to this game :(
Oh yea she is so smart. And welcome to Mateus' and the bd.org family.
morphmom":2b2rjgew said:
I LOVE the new pink set! Just perfect for a little lady! :D I always looked for thrift store blankets and pillow sheets. $3 for a lot of material :mrgreen: You could have one for every day of the week :lol:

Oo that would spoil her more! Lol and then there will be little Acheron later. oo I got bit by the beardie bug. Lol

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
zandi202":yn7p5ndt said:
I've been trying to get Jace to go after lazer pointers but he's too ADHD :lol:
It's ok. Mateus doesn't like laser pointers either. There needs to be one in the shape of a cricket or worm. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
617781l
Top Bottom