The "Bligg" Arrival ... New Pics(pg112)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!

For those of you who do not already know... I am about to welcome the newest member of my family.... Bligg!
He is on his way to my house right now... via the big brown viv.. aka as UPS :D

Bligg is one of Barbara's (fresnowitte) babies born out of wedlock to Ms.Tiggs and Blaze. His name I came up with by blending his parents names together.... Blaze + Tigg = Bligg :wink:

Here is the story of Bligg.... the little beardie who has been melting my heart for the past 56 days and will very soon be here at his forever home in Florida!

Bligg was born on July 15th in a small farm house in Fresno, CA.

Here is Bligg making his grand entrance
DSC01605.jpg

Here's the Bliggster...one hour old and glass dancing already :shock:
DSC01660.jpg

Bligg's first shed at 19 days old....Awwww!
DSC02558.jpg

One month old and too darn cute!
DSC02975.jpg

Bligg on my birthday last month... BTW... Bligg is my b'day present to myself :D
DSC03177-2.jpg

4 days ago..... Would you look at that big boy :shock:
DSC03809.jpg

Okay.... I need another cup of coffee and a peek out the window(it's only the 37th time I've done it :roll: )

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
"Hey you purple guy... you just sit there! Once you've collected enough dust, the OCD mommy will remove you from my room."
Thanks for the morning chuckle! :lol:

Bliggy you sure are one handsome big boy. :love5:

fez09

Extreme Poster
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER BLIGG!!!!!!!

We love your new pics! Love and bugs from your sisters,
Belle and Fiona (Fez, Mojo, Delila and Chencho)

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
gulfbrzdawn":2lf4dxkx said:
"Hey you purple guy... you just sit there! Once you've collected enough dust, the OCD mommy will remove you from my room."
IMG_5397.jpg
smiley1277.gif
Better not let Timmy see the purple guy, or scales & fur will be flyin'.

Digi says hi and happy birthday to her other big brother
smiley1638.gif

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thanks again everyone for all the birthday wishes! :D

BTW... Gina, Timmy and the purple guy have not been introduced.. yet! Hmm... maybe purple guy might like to be in a comic :roll:
I do have to tell ya that I came home the other day to find Bligg laying on top of purple guy. By the time I got my camera Bliggy was already on to something else :( I don't think he wants me to know he likes purple guy. Might screw up his manly image or something, I guess!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hi Katrina! Bligg is doing just wonderful! He is being really good about eating.. yay! I can't believe how he chows on his salads now :shock:
I do need to get a new weight on him. He has been going through some pretty crazy sheds here lately. He has ghost head right now... all white!
I will try and get some new pics of him up in the next few days.

fez09

Extreme Poster
I need to get weights on my crew again, I posted pics of everyone the other day. Fiona has the weirdest shed, it's half of her body and then the opposite arms and legs!!! Glad to hear that he's eating well for you. I got some cactus pad to add to salads here and they all seem to love it!

Bellalee

Juvie Member
I thought I posted a happy birthday greeting to Rory's handsome big brother, but I guess I didn't!

I am SO sorry!! Happy late birthday big boy! Your new colors are amazing!:D

Glad you are eating and shedding it's so wonderful!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
How did I miss Bliggy's birthday. HAPPY BELATED 1ST BIRTHDAY, Bliggy, we are all glad you had a great day.HUGS from Sweetie, Loiosh, Lonzo, Rubio, Didi and Leo :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dawn I'm so sorry I missed his birthday, I'm missing alot of threads I have to find. I'm so glad Bliggy's continued to eat well for you. Glad to hear that critical care works. I'll have to get some in, just in case.

Bliggy sure had a great 1st birthday, and all his brothers and sisters! The first clutch is 1 yr old!

HUGS
Deb

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
spurlee01":1jkjhy38 said:
Dawn!!!! I'm watching shark week and they're in Pensacola!!!
You're too funny, Sara! :lol: So did they find any? :roll: We have lots of them! :wink:
Let me guess... they talked about the 8 y.o. boy Jessie that got his arm bit off by a bull shark in 2001. It is one of the most infamous shark stories we have.

Deb, that's okay that you missed Bligg's birthday. With moving and all the petsitting at your house.. who could blame you! :wink:
Yes, it is hard to believe Barb's babies are already a year old. The time flew by too quickly!
Bliggy thanks you for the belated b'day wishes.

I should probably think about posting pics someday soon, huh?! :roll:

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Uh-huh it was about the "summer of the sharks" in 2001, lol. Gina and I (and Lil) were watching it and discussing and I said hey isn't that by where Dawn lives and she said uh-huh so I had to come tell you!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Yes, that was a crazy summer! For some odd reason we had alot of shark sightings that year :shock:
In fact, that same year we were out on our boat and had a shark encounter. There is an island that has like a cove where the water isn't very deep. The place is always packed with boats /people. We had just got there and hubby and I jumped in to cool off, while my fil and son stayed in the boat. I was facing Tyler in the water and about 6 feet behind him a very large fin came up(heading towards him). I very calmly said to him... "SWIM! SHARK!" LOL. You never saw two people swim or should I say walk on water that fast. Some other boaters saw it and yelled "SHARK", then it was chaos, like a scene from JAWS. Everyone was flying out of the water. We watched it swim in and out of the boats. It was a 10ft Hammerhead shark. Glad he didn't like smart@sses or I wouldn't be here to talk about it, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adhdogtraining
Top Bottom