The "Bligg" Arrival ... New Pics(pg112)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!

For those of you who do not already know... I am about to welcome the newest member of my family.... Bligg!
He is on his way to my house right now... via the big brown viv.. aka as UPS :D

Bligg is one of Barbara's (fresnowitte) babies born out of wedlock to Ms.Tiggs and Blaze. His name I came up with by blending his parents names together.... Blaze + Tigg = Bligg :wink:

Here is the story of Bligg.... the little beardie who has been melting my heart for the past 56 days and will very soon be here at his forever home in Florida!

Bligg was born on July 15th in a small farm house in Fresno, CA.

Here is Bligg making his grand entrance
DSC01605.jpg

Here's the Bliggster...one hour old and glass dancing already :shock:
DSC01660.jpg

Bligg's first shed at 19 days old....Awwww!
DSC02558.jpg

One month old and too darn cute!
DSC02975.jpg

Bligg on my birthday last month... BTW... Bligg is my b'day present to myself :D
DSC03177-2.jpg

4 days ago..... Would you look at that big boy :shock:
DSC03809.jpg

Okay.... I need another cup of coffee and a peek out the window(it's only the 37th time I've done it :roll: )

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Yes, it is just horrible what happened to poor little Pugsley :( I feel so badly for Barb and her son Richard. Unfortunately, Richard had to hear the entire attack, so he is pretty shook up. :cry:
Everyone... please keep Barb and her family in your thoughts.

spurlee01":gfm6w2gv said:
I think memory issues (like forgetting to post pictures) also come with being old, so don't be too hard on your mommy!
Dear, Dear, Sweet Sara.... one day you will be old(er) too and when the time comes I hope that I am around to throw all your comments right back at ya! :wink: :lol:

I will get some pics of my Bonnie camping this weekend.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
gulfbrzdawn":265uruxy said:
Yes, it is just horrible what happened to poor little Pugsley :( I feel so badly for Barb and her son Richard. Unfortunately, Richard had to hear the entire attack, so he is pretty shook up. :cry:
Everyone... please keep Barb and her family in your thoughts.

Yes, I'm a little late in posting this for Barb, I've been pm'ing with her and was so upset myself about Pugsley I had to go to bed last night. I can't imagine how awful it must be for Barbara and family.............She said she'll be able to post about him in a few days, she needs a little time to recover, so keeping her and the family in your thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated. We are all a family here and when we loose a family member, it's tough for all.

Here's a few pics of sweet Pugsley for those who didn't know him, we will miss you Pugsley! Cyber hugs to the family!
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=99751&start=300

(Sandy, (whoops, I mean Dawn) excuse the hi-jack, but I know you won't mind)

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
protiemama":36zz16xj said:
Actually we seem to have taken over Dawn's thread. Mine doesn't get near this much traffic. :? Sorry Dawn.

Sandy H

Whoops, I meant Dawn.........I just wanted to answer the girls, all done hijacking. :oops:

Livey

Extreme Poster
Such a sweetie! :D

And poor Barb! im pretty outdated so i will go check it out later :( i feel so bad for her...

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Now Christine and Sandy... it would be pretty darn hypocritical of me to say anything to anyone about the hijacking of any thread, especially mine! I have been known to do a few hijackings in my time as well :wink: :lol:

puppytoes72":1e5r013u said:
I love the shower pics! :D :lol:
Michele... the shower pics are always my favorite too! :D

Livey":1e5r013u said:
Such a sweetie! :D
Olivia... I am not sure if you are referring to Bligg, Rex... or me :roll: :lol: .. but thanks anyway! :wink:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
gulfbrzdawn":33mfqoo7 said:
Now Christine and Sandy... it would be pretty darn hypocritical of me to say anything to anyone about the hijacking of any thread, especially mine! I have been known to do a few hijackings in my time as well :wink: :lol:
A few?!?! Just a few?!?!
smiley1735.gif

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
HaHa.. cute one, Gina! No, I have never been flashed by a bunny before(a few other hairy beasts, but not a sweet Easter bunny). :lol:

Livey

Extreme Poster
gulfbrzdawn":2mccbwe6 said:
HaHa.. cute one, Gina! No, I have never been flashed by a bunny before(a few other hairy beasts, but not a sweet Easter bunny). :lol:
:laughing6:

Happy easter Dawn! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom