THANK YOU TRACIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoleSky

Sub-Adult Member
Tracie, I'm chiming in to add a Thank You as well! You've helped me and BeeGee so much over the last few years. You are awesome!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Absolutely, Diane, we all love our dragons & want to help all dragons be as happy & healthy as they can be. :D

Thanks everyone. We are all happy to help out.

Tracie

traceyb73

Sub-Adult Member
I would like to chime in also. Everyone on this site has helped me many times over. Without the help of everyone here, I don't know if my beardie would still be around. My Zoey is not only my first beardie, but my first reptile. I, like so many others, listened to what the pet stores had to say and had every single thing wrong except the actual viv!! :banghead: ALL the mods are such amazing, caring people and I would like to thank Tracie for your patience, kindness and always getting back to me (I know everyone else can say the same). You are never, EVER arrogant or come off as being a know it all. You know more than any vet I've ever met and if you don't know the answer to something you take time to research and help anyone and everyone. I've driven you crazy over the past couple years and you've never once gotten short with me or anyone else here. Thank you ALL from the bottom of my heart (Zoey thanks you too). :) :love5:

Reptiles4Life

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I agree about everything you said traceyb73 i hate what pet stores say to it's mostly all LIES LIES LIES.

traceyb73

Sub-Adult Member
rluper":hyrfqqx9 said:
I agree about everything you said traceyb73 i hate what pet stores say to it's mostly all LIES LIES LIES.
I wish I had kept count of how many times I had to go back to get the right thing...then they would sell me something else I "needed". Ugh. THANK GOD FOR THIS SITE!!

traceyb73

Sub-Adult Member
rluper":31glbmp1 said:
lol i agree the only thing they say as a truth is they need greens and cricket's i have only heard the word UVB light once.
I'm not sure they mentioned greens and don't forget they think beardies only need up to 10 crickets a day and I'm not sure I ever heard UV. If it doesn't come with one of those kits (that are ALL wrong), they don't know what it is. lol

Reptiles4Life

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
lol they use RED NIGHT LIGHTS those are horrible i herd the can get blind cause of it and it messes up there sleeping to and now that i think about it i don't think the mention greens i think UV to.

traceyb73

Sub-Adult Member
rluper":2t4b575z said:
lol they use RED NIGHT LIGHTS those are horrible i herd the can get blind cause of it and it messes up there sleeping to and now that i think about it i don't think the mention greens i think UV to.
Funny you should mention that. When I was told that I had the wrong UV light (they insisted I only needed a 5...the 10 was unnecessary), I went to PetSmart to return it. I heard about a CHE here (had no clue what it was). They told me I didn't need that and convinced me that a red bulb at night will not keep her up. They can't see the red light (yes, I'm ashamed to say I believed it. Hanging my head in shame 2 years later. lol). It took me about 3 minutes to realize that night that beardies CAN see right light. And it keeps they awake!!!!

Anything you buy these days comes with a warning label. You know...don't use the hairdryer in the tub (this one still amazes me that they need to SAY it. lol). Those Zilla reptile kits should be required by law to have a warning label. Something along the lines of, "Thank you for purchasing your new Zilla reptile starter kit. We are required by law to inform you that every single thing included in this kit is WRONG." :lol:

Reptiles4Life

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lol that is so funny i am glad someone agrees about petsmart i want to give petsmart a piece of my mind!!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom