Thane's Recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoursTruly

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you! Yes she's getting pretty tubby! :lol:

Unrelated, but I ordered a harness and a playpen for her and I CANNOT wait for them to come in so she can get some sun!

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
Which playpen did you end up getting?
It's been raining pretty much non-stop here, or it's nice up until I get home :evil:

I've been considering a doggy pop-up playpen for outside when it's eventually nice out, and I do have 1 harness and can't imagine 2 will be necessary as I can only handle 1 dragon at a time anyway

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
YoursTruly":3l936ds0 said:

I may have to copy you...
The one I was looking at is about the same thing, but I think I could fit in this one as well :lol:
If there's a way to put up a divider I could take both dragons out at once. Even half that space is a great size.

Does the bottom zip off at all?

YoursTruly

Juvie Member
Original Poster
The bottom and the top both zip off, I believe. It looks nice and big doesn't it? It should arrive by next week if you want to wait for me to review it for you :p

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
YoursTruly":2zayyvt6 said:
The bottom and the top both zip off, I believe. It looks nice and big doesn't it? It should arrive by next week if you want to wait for me to review it for you :p

.... yes please 8)
Need to make sure it's beardie owner approved.
Weather in Green Bay, WI is non-stop clouds and rain for this entire week so I'm not in a hurry.

YoursTruly

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I'm torn because I hate when it's super hot out (Irish blood), but I know that's prime beardie weather. Here in MI we have been having tons of thunderstorms, and the weather has been 40 one day and 70 the next.

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
We're supposed to possibly get snow tonight.. Hitting below freezing tonight and it's been raining, but regardless it will be gone by the morning being in the 50's.

I prefer it not be too hot either as I do not have central air in my house :lol: mid to upper 70's would be perfect with full sun

YoursTruly

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Oh see I like 68 and sunny haha. But Thane does not. I keep my apartment cool so when I take her out, she's usually wrapped up in a towel.

fuchsiaSkies

Hatchling Member
Oh yeah, you got yourself a lovely little fattypants! :lol: She's looking beautiful and happy, looks like she's doing very well indeed! :) It's incredible how freaking fast they grow, huh??

YoursTruly

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you! Yes, it was like she sprouted before my eyes! I forgot to mention that she's already 17in long too! She's mostly tail though!

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
She's catching up to Richter again... geez :)
He focused all his energy on length and is finally starting to put on weight. He's 18" and just over 400g at 7mo, but last I measured he's basically come to a complete halt on adding length, but is shedding in odd patches so I think he's just adding width.

Has her base color come in at all?
89300-7133698240.jpg
He's a cheetoh chin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom