Tatsu: Can I join your army?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Tatsu,

After the abuse I have suffered over the last few months, I would like to enlist in your army to help with world domination.

I have always been a very mellow dragon--I've never bitten anyone, I eat my salad, I sometimes poop in the right place, and I rarely complain about anything. I've only black-bearded once because I got scared. I always flash a cute smile and cuddle with my people.

To thank me for my good behavior, my people have resorted to torture--for months!

In September, I decided that it was time to brumate so I casually started to hide. All a dragon wants is a little sleep, you know? Would they let me? No! My people took me out of my cave and kept forcing me into the heat. I should have started biting then, but I was just too sleepy. Besides, I figured I could sneak into the cave when they weren't looking. To add insult to injury, they took away my cave so I couldn't do that either. Then, on top of everything else, they made me drink some yucky medicine because I supposedly had pinworms. Once I got better, they forced me to take more medicine because I supposedly had coccidia. How much torture is one dragon expected to take? I just wanted to sleep.

Well, after months of forced sleep-deprivation and medicine, they finally let me sleep. It was too late at that point. My rage started to build, and I almost contacted you.

Now, the torture has continued even more! I have decided to wake up because I've been feeling a bit amorous, shall we say. You'd think the people would be happy to see me awake. I've been running around, trying to get their attention, but what do they do? They just stand there and watch me. They distract me when I'm working up a black beard and take away my thunder. To top it off, they won't bring me a date! I don't ask for much. Let me sleep when I'm tired, and bring me a woman when I'm awake!

I've had it! I'm fed up! This torture has to stop.

Are you accepting new recruits? We can't allow dragons to suffer in this way!

Sincerely,
Aztec

P.S. They've nicknamed me Mr. Spaz which is highly demeaning in my present state.

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
jeritta":2wzbjyl7 said:
Tatsu,
I have a problem to report. Its Amigo. He's gone AWOL. I have looked and looked and can't find him anywhere.
Hopefully he will rejoin your army soon.
Gobi and Ash

Did Amigo show up? I hope so! He has been added to the list ...

Sincerely,

Tatsu

BigD16

Juvie Member
Dear General Tatsu,

Shadow reporting! Vlad's training is going very well. He has the muscle and scare tactics that I dont have. I come up with all the plans and ideas. I am currently working on Operation No more Lockdown (For Vlad.) and Unlimited Nom's. There's no telling how it will go, But I will keep you updated Sir!

Shadow and Vlad,
Over and out!

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Dear Tatsu
Me thinks Amigo has decided to try to reach you on he's on. He's not come back yet and mes and Ash is worried
sense fall is here and it is rained for days and days. We think he's gone on his on mission. We hopes hes okay but
we's not sure anymore.
We keeps you posted.
Gobi and Ash

ps
our mommy and daddy is real good we dont know wy amigo did this. we thinks hes crazy. hahaha but now more worms
for us.

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
BigD16":r21psjoo said:
Dear General Tatsu,

Shadow reporting! Vlad's training is going very well. He has the muscle and scare tactics that I dont have. I come up with all the plans and ideas. I am currently working on Operation No more Lockdown (For Vlad.) and Unlimited Nom's. There's no telling how it will go, But I will keep you updated Sir!

Shadow and Vlad,
Over and out!

Thank you for the update. I am currently enjoying a fresh salad for dinner at the moment.

Sincerely,

Tatsu

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
jeritta":2lu97hzc said:
Dear Tatsu
Me thinks Amigo has decided to try to reach you on he's on. He's not come back yet and mes and Ash is worried
sense fall is here and it is rained for days and days.

Oh dear! Well, if he shows up here, of course, I will have a bed ready for him and some food.

Sincerely,

Tatsu

MALIBUSMOM

Gray-bearded Member
Malibu Master of Mayhem reporting......I have been taking extra long baths preparing for Aqua Tecniques.....I am up to two and 1/2 hours i can spend floating.
I will be practicing this for the next 6 months then i will begin my escape plans for the summer...hanging off the screen Ect....
Sending wax worms...slave made a good connection.
Hope your slave is feeling better.Mine is still suffering from sore neck....

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Gobi reporting in:
Ash and mez we has some great newz!
first we haz a new little brother hiz name iz Cadmus. He is cute and wez plan to use that to train our slaves even better. They are good slaves but
they still needz some work.
Next and best of all AMIGO came home. he reportz he waz unable to make it to your location due to weather. He was capture
yesterday by a neighbor and brought back to our mommy and daddy. They waz sooooooooooo happy to seez him they cried and cried. Now he
has a new viv and is settlin back in. He sayz he haz no more planz to escape but that he gained lotz of zecretz while he waz out.
Thanks Tatsu for letting us be in your army and for keeping an eye out for my missing brother. I iz soooooooo happy he iz home!!!!!
Gobi
Ps Ash is happy too she missed him a lot.

Dragoon

Sub-Adult Member
Dear Tatsu,

Can I enroll in the army? My name is Ollie. I is going to the vet today, and I is very mad becawse I is hating the vet. I is getting a blood test and after this is happening, I want no more and would like to dominate THE WORLD!

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
hey mr. tatsu is Oscar slave is nice want silly woms.

Oh for the love of The Great Dragon! Stop with the stupid gibberish! Please excuse the hatchlings nonsense, Herr General. He is still too excitable to be able to type a coherent sentence. I, Major Von Putz, shall be in charge of all communications with you and your High Command staff.

What?! Oh all right. I'll tell him. Oscar wishes you to know, that he is very pleased to be a member of your army and... I AM TELLING HIM!!! **stup1d baby** Now where was I? He also likes our slave **suckup** because she gives him food every day. He also likes silk worms. **cause dey squishy and makes messes an dey tases real nommy!!!!!!! Tells 'im, puzzy!** **STOP INTERRUPTING ME!** Again I apologize, Herr General Tatsu. We await your orders.

**Now see what you've done, the slave is coming to check on the noise you made. Hurry up! Get back to your house before she sees you!**

TwistedCrayon

Sub-Adult Member
Tatsu Sir,

It's Brookes here. I have a small army in and of it's self here on the west coast. Allow me to introduce the crew....

There's Grim, he's 2 1/2, he's a 22in lean mean head bobbing machine.
There's Sly, he's a year and a half and 19 inches of pure awesome
There's me, I'm a year and 18 1/2 inches. I'm a great distraction!
There's Jordyn, he's a year too but bit on the smallest side at about 15 inches. Just call him Houdini though. He can get outta anything!
There's Blaine, Aka Deisel. He's a baby but we'll train him up right!
There's Scratch, age unknown but he's young. 14 inches and still growing, but he's got big boy attitude!
Then there's the gurls, Natasha, Reese, Dominique, mini me and Jynx. We don't want them in harms way... Yanno, but they can do sumthin I'm sure

So add us 11 to your list..... We are currently looking for the required reading.....

BigD16

Juvie Member
Dear General Tatsu,

Shadow and Vladamere reporting!
I have a quick update for you.

After several weeks of intelligence and defense training for Vlad, He is now able to help me out on our secret assignments! We have officially accomplished mission Escape Beardcatraz and free'd Vladamere from lockdown. As of lately, We have been romping around this Huge enclosure known as "Dad's Room". He has many useful things to help us conquer the world! He's got this thing in the driveway called a "Car" I feel it may be an excellent mode of transportation for our "Secret Meetings". But as I was saying before I got carried away about this "Car" thingamajiggy, Dad lets us explore his room after we've pooped and been cleaned and we have been gaining a huge amount of intel!

Silly Humans... When will they learn??

Shadow and Vladamere,
Over and out.

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
Even though, Tatsu has passed, he would have wanted to answer his latest fan mail, which I will do for him. But please bear with me, I don't have the heart to do that right now. :(

MALIBUSMOM

Gray-bearded Member
Malibu(master of mayhem) "salutes"with a quick wave...clicks her throat...and closes her eyes..Dives her head under her bath water...looking for away out to complete her mission.
Also sends beardie licks and kisses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom