Tank Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiTownns

Hatchling Member
Hey guys lets say I got like 120 gall or whatever and my beardie only stays on one side the most of the time and he hardly goes on the other side and its clean. Do i have to clean it too when i clean the dirty side?

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
I would, you never know what air born particles go. You may not have to clean it as often, mind, but still I would clean all of the tank, monthly. regular cleanings, daily and weekly as usual.
Janie.

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Would a flea jump then bite is that what you are asking ? Could be, if the skin is thin enough for a flea to penetrate, I would think so. Ew I just thought of something else with fleas, round worms !
Janie.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Hi there,
I realise others have answered, but i wanted to reitterate that it is very important that you keep the tank clean.
Bacteria isnt something you can see and will spred from one end to the other.
If you want a happy healthy dragon you will clean up after every bowel movement and do a "proper" clean once a week.

Holly

ChiTownns

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ethelia":620e4 said:
Hi there,
I realise others have answered, but i wanted to reitterate that it is very important that you keep the tank clean.
Bacteria isnt something you can see and will spred from one end to the other.
If you want a happy healthy dragon you will clean up after every bowel movement and do a "proper" clean once a week.

Holly

okay thanks for the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarthPenumbra
Top Bottom