Tales of Nero~Nero the Sausage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all :wave: I've finally decided to share my Nero.After months of lurking :lurk: Nero is about 8 months old and 16 inches long and he is very colorful :D .I "saved" him from petsmart though i wish I could have gotten one from lllreptiles but they did not have any at the time and i was very impatient to get my beardie! Pics soon if i can find out how to post pics! Nero is a big adventurer and always wants to crawl around on the floor or outside.I'm thinking of taking him to arizona with us in august if my family lets me as they aren't as fond of him as i am :wink: .Nero is actually going through a shed right now and i can't wait till his colors come out! He's getting to be a big boy! :D :help:

NEROtheMONSTER

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
BlueDragon09":2j8pcr4i said:
Yeah I have that one, sorry it took so long to get back to you, so many topics D:
Plus my BF being kinda in panic mode most the time IDK why his job looks easy I guess the car sharing sucks...mom was
almost late.

Hehe,those are my favorite succulents.I have LOTS of them.Maybe I could share my collection someday.....
Car sharing does suck,my sister is always using the van when we want to go somewhere,or we need to be taken to school.
I haven't really been updating lately,Nero's not been doing much,only the usual.And plus I've been lazy.Not much to talk about.....

NEROtheMONSTER

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Yeah,that's why I haven't been hearing about Vash at all....
I should let this thread brumate as well :lol: !

Dreamwritten

Juvie Member
NEROtheMONSTER":2or7t8rr said:
PA290242.jpg

Okay, there are some cute beardie pictures on here, but I think this is my all-time favorite! This is just too much!!! <333 :love5: :love10:

NEROtheMONSTER

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Dreamwritten":21g10ocl said:
NEROtheMONSTER":21g10ocl said:

Okay, there are some cute beardie pictures on here, but I think this is my all-time favorite! This is just too much!!! <333 :love5: :love10:

Thank you,Nero sends many thanks :D .
I've decided to let this thread take a little break from brumation.Nero is still very sleepy so I don't have much to update on him.A few days ago I did put him in the tree and he climbed up a little,then fell asleep it was pretty cute :) .I am promising on here that I will post pictures of our Christmas tree and Nero just so that I have to do it.Because if I don't promise you guys,I will not do it.So tomorrow that will happen.I go on Christmas break next Friday,so i'm looking forward to that and of course Christmas,Nero will finally get a new UVB light along with other various beardie supplies.
The inside of our house is looking very Christmasy,but the outside hasn't even been touched,but that will happen soon hopefully.Can't wait to start making cookies!It was also very cold today very randomly,just yesterday it got up to 75,today it stayed low 60 during the hottest part of the day,but in the morning it was 40.Right now it is raining and is very cold :) .I do like cold though!

NEROtheMONSTER

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks everybody,i had a great Christmas and am having an awesome New Year!
Nero got
~A scale
~Liquid Calcium
~A new UVB bulb
~the almond soap from BD.co
~carnivore care from BD.co

And I weighed him and he weighed 462 grams.Can someone tell me if this is Okay for a year old 16 inch Bearded dragon?
Nero is currently getting less sleepy and more hungry.Gotta order more food!I guess I should post a pic soon. :D

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Geico is 6 months and almost 300 grams so it seems its a good weight..they all grow at different rates. As long as Nero is healthy..dont see why it would be a problem.

NEROtheMONSTER

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Tonja":3vf0vkp7 said:
Geico is 6 months and almost 300 grams so it seems its a good weight..they all grow at different rates. As long as Nero is healthy..dont see why it would be a problem.

Thanks,Nero seems pretty healthy to me.
Boy,Geico is growing very fast.I remember when he was just a little thing! :D

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Emily is 83 grams now..shes growing like a weed and shedding again. Yep Geico is a big boy now and heavy in my hands. Takes two to hold him.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
I take it all back...weighed Geico this morning 6 months at 338 grams and emily at 4 months 94 grams....she will catch up, her problem was her little mouth deformity that was open and bugs would run out of her mouth..now hand feeding her so shes really gaining her weight now.

NEROtheMONSTER

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Today Is Nero's Birthday!

It is not the actual day he was born,but it was the day I got him.So he is now officially a year old now.I think I will order him some worms from Mulberry Farms tomorrow.I promise i will post pics soon as you guys have not seem him in a LONG time.Wow,beardies grow up so fast :cry: !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom