Tales of Nero~Nero the Sausage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all :wave: I've finally decided to share my Nero.After months of lurking :lurk: Nero is about 8 months old and 16 inches long and he is very colorful :D .I "saved" him from petsmart though i wish I could have gotten one from lllreptiles but they did not have any at the time and i was very impatient to get my beardie! Pics soon if i can find out how to post pics! Nero is a big adventurer and always wants to crawl around on the floor or outside.I'm thinking of taking him to arizona with us in august if my family lets me as they aren't as fond of him as i am :wink: .Nero is actually going through a shed right now and i can't wait till his colors come out! He's getting to be a big boy! :D :help:

NEROtheMONSTER

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Here's Nero
P7140114.jpg
"do youz lik my beatiful eyez?"
P7140037.jpg
"why am i on dis pwant"
P7140052.jpg
"arent i bweautiful"
P7140055.jpg
"i am king of this little world"
P7140066.jpg
"dis pwant iz fuzzy"
P7140077.jpg
"i shall kill this little thing....SNORE!!!
P7260336.jpg
being lazy in his hammock,it's his favorite spot :roll:
P7190246.jpg
Well i hope everyone likes the pics,Lara :p

NEROtheMONSTER

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
The funniest thing happened today!Last night my sister found a plush chameleon so she put it in Neros cage.Today my grandpa saw it and asked if it was real and we said yes.He actually believed us even though it looked absolutely fake :laughing6: .When my grandpa left we moved it a little then when he came back he thought it had moved by itself , he was so convinced lol :lol: .We're going to see how long this keeps up!While Nero just sat there looking at it like why did you put this useless thing in my cage. :roll:

NEROtheMONSTER

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
kcarello":1zq67dbq said:
He is a very handsome guy! I love his colors!!

I was very surprised when i saw such a handsome beardie in PETSMART,and Nero appreciates the compliment! :mrgreen:
I'll probably have more pictures of lunchtime tomorrow!Watch out :lol:I
I have to say your beardies are adorable kcarello!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Hello :wave: and welcome to the site. :D

Nero is very handsome! :love10:

Thank-you for joining in and sharing your boy with us! :)

Oh, btw, before I forget I loved the story about your grandpa and the plush chameleon. :laughhard:

kcarello

Gray-bearded Member
IMAG1056.jpg

Thanks, the pics are just one dragon..my big girl Puff....and she also was rescued from Petsmart!!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
NEROtheMONSTER":3h7qf5ir said:
The funniest thing happened today!Last night my sister found a plush chameleon so she put it in Neros cage.Today my grandpa saw it and asked if it was real and we said yes.He actually believed us even though it looked absolutely fake :laughing6: .When my grandpa left we moved it a little then when he came back he thought it had moved by itself , he was so convinced lol :lol: .We're going to see how long this keeps up!While Nero just sat there looking at it like why did you put this useless thing in my cage. :roll:
:lol: That's funny! Goldie always loved to sit on stuffies, I think she likes soft. Rosie doesn't seem to understand what they are there for, she probably doesn't get 'soft'.

NEROtheMONSTER

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Hi all, sorry i was gone all day as i went with my family to a cactus center (my brother,sister,and i collect cacti and succulents.They are so interesting and cute! :love5: .)Kcarello your Puff is so cute :mrgreen: !Thanks for welcoming me to BD.org fresnowitte, I plan on reading your whole thread :help: !My grandpa still thinks the chameleon is real he came to look at it this morning,and Nero only occasionally likes to lay on his ranger rick plush :roll: :lol: .Morphmom,I just thought it was so cute and funny when i found him sleeping like that.I had to take a picture :lol: !
Picture taking is actually one of my favorite things to do.When i grow up i want to be a national geographic photographer along with a herpetologist :D !I always wanted to go to Australia.Maybe I could show some of my pics tomorrow along with Nero of course :p :lol: !Thanks Mediabandit i also think your Havoc is so adorable :D !

Lara

NEROtheMONSTER

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Time for pics :lol: !

P7190199.jpg

P7190202.jpg

kitten in bandana :love5: !

P7190214.jpg

P7310318.jpg

P7310324.jpg

Time to eat raspberries and squash!

P8020540.jpg

P8020546.jpg

tongue action 8) !

P8020560.jpg

Beardie tongues are so cute.Does everyone agree :?:

NEROtheMONSTER

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
And some of my favorite pictures that i took along with my trip to Joshua tree national park :p !

And the chameleon :lol: !

P8020535.jpg

A stapelia that bloomed and of course the fly that comes with it!Boy does the smell make you want to :puke: !

P8010407.jpg

Now my trip to joshua tree.Starting with an ocotillo!

P7090019.jpg

ocotillo close up

P7090007.jpg

Echinocereus species

P7090028.jpg

echinocereus close up

P7090022.jpg

cholla (pronounced choya)

P7090036.jpg

Pencil cholla,and my brother :lol:

P7090040.jpg

mammillaria grahmii

P7090045.jpg

P7090059.jpg

some barrel cactus

P7090092.jpg

P7090088.jpg

escobaria vivipara

P7090107.jpg

joshua trees

P7100129.jpg

lichen

P7100130.jpg

some little fuzzy plant

P7100149.jpg

nolina parryi

P7100175.jpg

opuntia poking over a rock

P7100202.jpg

opuntia close up

P7100209.jpg

and finally echinocereus triglochidiatus

P7100220.jpg

sorry that there are so much pictures but i just love sharing them :mrgreen: !

Lara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom