Tail rot or is this normal??

Melissagephart

Original Poster
So when we first got cactus the end of his tail was light gray, I just thought it was neat how his color seemed to dissapear and he “ran out of ink” at the end of his tail, it seems like a bit more of his tail is the same gray color now and I’m just wondering if this is normal?! His body is shedding so I don’t know if it’s possible his tail is about to as well, but again he has always had this gray on his tail. Any help is appreciated!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 67

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 4 and Blaze is 3
So when we first got cactus the end of his tail was light gray, I just thought it was neat how his color seemed to dissapear and he “ran out of ink” at the end of his tail, it seems like a bit more of his tail is the same gray color now and I’m just wondering if this is normal?! His body is shedding so I don’t know if it’s possible his tail is about to as well, but again he has always had this gray on his tail. Any help is appreciated!
I do believe that is shed

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I see my lizard is being given Allopurinol 100ml tablet 10mg/ml (0.4) and tramadol 0.2ml every other day to help with gout. I have tramadol at home can I water it down and give it to her and if so do anyone know how much to water down ?
323A2CAE-899F-4592-90D2-DC37D45A30F1.jpeg

Baby photo! Look at how little and cute I was!!!
C34BF977-474F-4233-BF7E-8C797567E429.jpeg
Buffy snuggling with my partner!!!
Gout in bearded dragons
So freaking handsome I just love youuuuu so much 💕

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NatySmeeth
Top Bottom