Tail rot or is this normal??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melissagephart

Original Poster
So when we first got cactus the end of his tail was light gray, I just thought it was neat how his color seemed to dissapear and he “ran out of ink” at the end of his tail, it seems like a bit more of his tail is the same gray color now and I’m just wondering if this is normal?! His body is shedding so I don’t know if it’s possible his tail is about to as well, but again he has always had this gray on his tail. Any help is appreciated!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 136
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 115

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
So when we first got cactus the end of his tail was light gray, I just thought it was neat how his color seemed to dissapear and he “ran out of ink” at the end of his tail, it seems like a bit more of his tail is the same gray color now and I’m just wondering if this is normal?! His body is shedding so I don’t know if it’s possible his tail is about to as well, but again he has always had this gray on his tail. Any help is appreciated!
I do believe that is shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matthewsalecia2015
Top Bottom