Sweetie is really sick, I think she has an RI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Deb,

When are the blood test results coming in? I would be interested to see the results.
That is great her arms are healing up well then, poor girl. She has laid a lot of eggs, that is for sure.
She is on Baytril now, that is too bad. Just make sue she stays hydrated during that medication round. Yes, the probiotics will help her tummy. Is she breathing any better now?

Tracie

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Hi Tracie,

You'll be glad to hear that Sweetie is doing really well. She hasn't gaped & heaved since last night & that was only because she wasn't warm enough. I put her under her Power Sun, but covered, so she can sleep while she gets warmed up. I just woke everyone up & she still seems to be doing well. The nite light kept her warm, she'll have the power sun on until I get home, I'll have to let Jake know to keep her light on.That way she'll be good & warm when I get home & I'll put the nite light on. That keeps her warm until I get her up in the am. Keeping her warm seems to be what needs to be done for her. She won't be coming out of her tank,except for cudding in the eve, of course.

I sure feel better, went to sleep at 10p last night & woke up at 6a, so got my 8 hours. I intend to do that every day I can. I'm having to go to Safeway this morning to pick up meds for me & food. Need to eat & properly, to get my blood glucose levels right again. Being diabetic is a real drag sometimes.

We have our next appointment with Dr Prus on Nov 5, which is a Saturday, at 9a. I'll then have the rest of the day with my babies, I have nothing on schedule for that weekend. This weekend coming, I take Eric shopping early Sat aft, then counselling at 4p, the I may be staying over at my nephews. I told my sis=in-law that I'd have to go straight home the next am, as have gym at 10:30 & need to warm them up & feed them before that. Then I"m going to my folks for the rest of the day. I didn't go over last night, I was too tired for a 45 min drive there & back. So busy weekend coming up; after that I'm hoping to spend more weekend time with my babies. The boys love to have an hour out at a time, they all really enjoy puffing, black bearding, bobbing, continuously all day. Guess they need the exercise!

I'm off to get some chores done b4 I leave for shopping. I have to find a space outside of our parkade, as they're cleaning out the drains at the top of the parkade & staying could cause damage to my car, so wish me luck!

Sweetie will stay in her tank the way it is until she's got healed arms. Then she can get her furniture back. She gets Baytril every am from today until a week Friday, the day before we go back to the vet. It's so good to have her home again. I hated seeing her empty tank!
Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom