Superworms in cold weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfx606

I just recieved an order for superworms today and I live in chicago where its very cold right now. Well I got my superworms and they werent outside very long and they all look dead. Ive given them some time to warm up and they still look dead. Are they for sure dead or how long should I wait for more movement to conclude they are really dead?

diggerdrake

Juvie Member
I just got 500 supers the other day and the heat pack was cold too some of the worms were moving a little that night but needless to say by the next morning there were no survivors. I contacted the people I ordered from and they are reshipping my order on monday. I would contact the folks you ordered your supers from. they should send a replacement shipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom