superworm question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzybaby

My dragon started taking super worms around 6 months of age, and he would eat up to 10-15 in one meal. We didn't follow any recommendations on this - we just went by him, reduced his crickets and increased his veggies concurrently. He did great on them. Our vet recommended giving the super worms brightly coloured vegs like red peppers to help with his vitamin intake.
That is just my experience, hope it helps :)

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
16 inches should be the minimum size your dragon is before you start feeding superworms.
Due to their high fat content, I'd limit superworms to around 5 or 6 per day and use other feeder insects if more protein is required in the diet.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beardies4life
Top Bottom