Stumpy hasnt had a BM in i dunno how long!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stumpy2008

I have just recently had a baby, so I'm a very busy person w/ house chores and whatnot. Now I have remembered to feed my bd, his bugs and his veggies and fruits, but then the other day I had a realization that I havent cleaned any poop out of the aqarium! I honestly can't remember the last time I have either I've just simply too busy. He is eating normally and drinking, but he's quite bloated and a little lethargic. I've tried letting him soak in warm water, at least a few times a week, but still nothing! Any ideas? Any natural remedies to help him have a BM? Thanks a ton!

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Mix a drop or two of veggie oil in some all natural apple sauce and give it to him in a dropper. He should lap it right up. Either one should be enough to get things moving.
If that doesn't work, bathe a couple times daily. While in the bath gently rub his right side from the arm pit to his tail. Keep up the apple sauce and baths. This should work things out.
Can you feel any lumps in his tummy, or is it hadr all over?

Sandy H

stumpy2008

Original Poster
Its not too terribly hard, but its consistant all over his belly. he is still moving from stick to stick and what not, and basking, everything really seems normal, just no bowl movements! thank you though I will certainly try those things!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom