Studly Dudley! ♥ *Massive Picture Overload 7/30*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad just randomly came home with him! He is cutest thing ever, and has tons of chub! He just dived into his salad! :D
Hes 2 years old, 15-17 in. long (has pretty good sized nip) and 442 grams... Dyed from red sand, so I cant see his colors. :D

Will post more details/pics later... I have to babysit! :D

OMG IM SOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDD!!!

:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

DeweysMom

Sub-Adult Member
Jess":2bj9xmpm said:
Random ones I like:
DSC01413.jpg
I really LOVE this one!! :)

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks for the opinions! :D

It's just so hard to decide LOL. I think I'll enter the full body one that you two liked, and the last one that I said I was pretty sure about! :mrgreen:

And today, I decided to give Dud some water since he hasn't eaten/drank in ages. BIG mistake... When I tried to drop a little water on his mouth with the syringe, he threw a massive spaz and was pretty angry with me! :shock: I almost wondered if he was going to bite the syringe!

Lesson learned: Don't mess with brumating beardies!

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Arg I got unsubscribed, wtf!

I think for the calendar pics the lightbox ones would be the best! Shows off his colors :D

Do you offer Dud food at all while he's brumating? I took Sarth out for a bath today and put just a few pieces turnip greens in his tank to see if he'd eat them...left and came home a few hours later and they are gone :shock:

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Yeah, I wanted to do one light box pic and one "normal" pic. :mrgreen: I just have to get around to emailing them now LOL!

@Jen: I was PMing AHBD about brumating beardies earlier, and he said that he didn't give him food or water while they brumate, so I'm trying that with Dud this year. :D I'm hoping that we will brumate shorter since I'm not disturbing him. I'm supposed to wake him up before November (3 months) if he doesn't wake up on his own before then!

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Jess":1p752cht said:
Yeah, I wanted to do one light box pic and one "normal" pic. :mrgreen: I just have to get around to emailing them now LOL!

@Jen: I was PMing AHBD about brumating beardies earlier, and he said that he didn't give him food or water while they brumate, so I'm trying that with Dud this year. :D I'm hoping that we will brumate shorter since I'm not disturbing him. I'm supposed to wake him up before November (3 months) if he doesn't wake up on his own before then!
Hmm interesting, so no baths either then? I've only taken Sarth out a few times...and everytime I put him back in his tank he black beards, so I guess he is grumpy about being woken up, lol. November 3rd isn't that far away though!

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
@Jen: Nope, I haven't touched him except to weigh him once. It sucks! :(

@Sashee: I pretty much just creep on people on FB! :p And say happy birthday. I've been meaning to put pictures and stuff on it though LOL. I just haven't gotten around to it.

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I wanted to let everyone know that Dudley just crawled out from his sleepy place and went to his basking spot!!! :shock:

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yay!!!

That didn't seem like it was too long.
Well, maybe to you it was :mrgreen:

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom