Studly Dudley! ♥ *Massive Picture Overload 7/30*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad just randomly came home with him! He is cutest thing ever, and has tons of chub! He just dived into his salad! :D
Hes 2 years old, 15-17 in. long (has pretty good sized nip) and 442 grams... Dyed from red sand, so I cant see his colors. :D

Will post more details/pics later... I have to babysit! :D

OMG IM SOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDD!!!

:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Ok, here are a few!

I just though this one was ADORABLE! He looks like he is smiling :D

DSC00074.jpg

Here are just some cute random ones.

DSC00061.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

DSC00079.jpg

Some more sleepy brumation-ness. My 4 yr old cousin saw him sleeping like that on his basking rock, and he asked "Is it almost dead??" :p

DSC00143.jpg

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00125.jpg

And Thanksgiving noms! He says "Ya know Im not eatin it, mommy. I dunno why you made it in the first place... Can I has some wormies now??"

DSC00208.jpg

DSC00209.jpg

"I think I shall completely ignore it now."

DSC00216.jpg

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
I love the 1st and 7th pics!
And the last pic almost looks like "I must poop on this Thanksgiving salad!!"

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks! Those are probably my favorites too! :D

LOL, I might be a little mad if he disrespected my salads like that! :roll:
Wink used to do that all the time though! If he didnt want his food, he just pooped on it. Once he drowned 12 superworms in his crap.

TwistedCrayon

Sub-Adult Member
Wow that's a nice looking salad, I can't believe he turned his back on it! And to think all mine got turkey baby food, squash baby food for dinner and mango baby food for dessert, all got a nice salad for breakfast, then thier wormmie's for lunch, then the baby food for din din.....

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Haha, what spoiled lizards we have! :roll:

Has anyone been doing Black Friday shopping? I got up at 5:30 AM to go to the mall, and Im going to Petsmart in a little bit here. I hear they have a big 1/2 off sale. :) Im hoping ot get Dudley a nice CHE, since its getting a little chilly at night in MN, and maybe some new cage accessories.

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks! Thats, like, the classic Dudley Head Tilt, LOL! He always looks at me like that XD

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Dudley just did the funniest thing!

So I just got done giving him a bath, and I was taking him back to his viv. When I took him out of the bathroom, he caught his reflection in the mirror, and proceeded to head bob and try to attack him self! :lol:
Its funny, because Ive held him up to the mirror in my room, and he does adsolutely nothing. The bathroom mirror must make him look extra viscious or something. :roll: I have to get a video of it!

He is now proudly basking with a black beard, like "Ha. I sure showed myself whos boss."

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks! :D

Unfirtuately, I havent really had anything to take pics of lately. :( Brumation is pretty boring! Im going to try to put the grout on his new foam sculpture decorations today though.

littlebirdy

Juvie Member
Look at that Dudley tummy! Wake up, Dudley, and show off that sexy gut. Better yet, wake up and shed so you can show off those sexy feet!
I'm interested to see your viv decor. Clovis' viv is pretty unspectacular at the moment; he's on paper towels and he has a plastic stick and three rocks from outside. He needs more to climb on, and I'm looking for ideas, especially ones with the Dudley stamp of approval! :)

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Yeah, I cant wait until it's finished! It pretty much adds a second level to his viv, whick is nice since I cant have anything bigger than a 40 gal right now. :) My room is too tiny, LOL.
He is getting a new background that is super pretty, new tile floor, and a new thermometer too. This cage make-over is going to be his Christmas present, since I couldnt think of anything else to get him that he doesnt already have. :silent: *coughspoiledcough*

Sometimes he will randomly open his eyes and lift up his head so he can watch me while I do stuff on my computer, but thats about all he has done this week. :( Bath day is tomorrow, so maybe something interesting will happen. I really think he is going to shed soon! His tail is getting really dull!

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Hello all! :D Sorry I havent updated in a little while: I do have some new pictures, and I should be able to upload them tomorrow! I might do Dudley's holiday themed photoshoot tomorrow too, so that should be cute!

And I have some good news... I think brumation might be ending!!! Dudley has been coming out to bask and hang out outside of his cave on his own multiple times a week, and I even got him to eat some squash on his own too! :blob8:
By posting this though, I have probably jinxed my self. :roll:

The only thing is, he hasnt pooped in about a month. :( I gave him some apple sauce the other day, so hopefully he will poop in his bath tomorrrow. This may be partially my fault though, since I am a little over-due for changing out my ReptiSun. I didnt see the point of changing it if he was brumating, but now that he is coming out more, I will change it tomorrow.

And my grout sculptures are coming along, slowly but surely! They are both done with the grout, and I have one painted. Finishing the other tonight, and then I just have the Mod Podge to do!! I have updated pics to post of those as well!

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilverSelene
Top Bottom