Studly Dudley! ♥ *Massive Picture Overload 7/30*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad just randomly came home with him! He is cutest thing ever, and has tons of chub! He just dived into his salad! :D
Hes 2 years old, 15-17 in. long (has pretty good sized nip) and 442 grams... Dyed from red sand, so I cant see his colors. :D

Will post more details/pics later... I have to babysit! :D

OMG IM SOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDD!!!

:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
LOL! What weirdy beardies we all have. I love how Yoshi give you a guilt trip for "neglecting" him Sashee! Dud ate half of a normal salad too yesterday, so he must have been hungry.

And I think my interview went well. :D There were only 3 other people there, and I think I talked the most LOL... I was rambling a little though cause I was nervous. :roll: But I made the interviewing people laugh, so I think that's a good sign. I'll know by Thursday if I got the job or not!
And they said that the on commission stuff is determined by how hard you work and if you're a good sales person, or something like that? The way the guy described it, it sounded like you would get minimum wage plus what ever extra you earn for the on commission stuff.

evanescent

Juvie Member
Jess":iyu7tvze said:
Thanks Beezer!

@Evanescent: LOL, me too! I was looking through some ancient stuff of mine, and I found these diagrams I drew of how my future animal shelter was going to look. The store I adopted Dudley from (Leaping Lizards) is kinda like the reptile store I would love to have. They sell reptiles, but they have a lot of them that people surrender too and they are always re-homing beardies.
I don't understand why almost all animal organizations hate reptiles. I'm pretty sure that PETA just wants to kill all companion animals though, so I don't think it's just reptiles for them.
BTW, this reminds me... On this vegetarian forum that I'm on (I hardly ever post there, I can't stand most of the people) someone started a thread about snakes and other reptiles, and all these people were posting about how horrible they are for keeping reptiles because they need live food, and someone even suggested killing the snake so that it wouldn't eat more mice, since mice are so much cuter. I mean, WTF?! There are some seriously messed up people out there, when it comes to reptiles.
Less talk, MORE PICTURES. :p I really want to see her!
Live food actually isn't the best for snakes I remember reading..if the mouse is dead/frozen you can stuff it with stuff(gruesome? so what xD people on here rave about poo..stuffing a dead body with healthy stuff isn't that bad) and also if the snake isn't hungry, a dead mouse won't attack them. :/
butyeah...that's..really sick o__O;;;
PETA's just evil.. x__O;; they adopted something like 3,000 dogs and then killed them VIA starvation a while back.. they rescued them from 'abusive' homes, but apparently didn't have the funding to keep them healthy. Remind you of someone? Hint: 777 at the end and name starts with a T.. that's right, lol, PETA = Terminator D:

also: I will at some point ;^;
I need a smaller/cheaper camera DX
I don't wanna carry my Nikon D40 everywhere ughh :cc

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks everone! I'll know today!

@Rea (That's shorter to type LOL): Oh, I meant live food as in bugs and stuff! I know that F/T is much better for snakes.
Yeah, PETA is seriously messed up. They might have initially had some good intentions, but they've done more bad then good. But seriously, why kill 3,000 poor dogs?!?!
LOL, I guess Terminator could have been a PETA advocate! :p He was officially banned after his last outburst!

Well, it seems that Dudley got himself stuck between the staircase of his new platform and the wall. :roll: I should probably rescue him now.

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Jess":26q2kxcn said:

LOL, I guess Terminator could have been a PETA advocate! :p He was officially banned after his last outburst!
I must have missed that. It looks like he is still posting though. The last thread I saw was the one in the feeders section about baby food that got locked o_O

Hope you hear back good news about the job. How did the interview go?

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
@Jen: I'm pretty sure his posts are all deleted now. He just posted "hello" in this thread a couple days ago, and I can't find his post anymore!

And, well...

You guys are looking at Petland's newest employee!!!!!!! :blob8: :blob5:

Beezer25

Hatchling Member
Congrats on the job!!!
I've always wanted to work at a pet store, lucky bum :D
I think I missed the terminator thing as well... What was he saying that got him banned??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom