squash raw or cooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardcore

Hatchling Member
was going to try adding squash to Scars salad but was wondering with a squash like spaghetti sqaush do you cook it first. What are some squash varieties that are being fed with success?

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
You feed it raw- either finely chopped or grated. Cooking it means it looses a lot of good nutrients. I feed mine butternut squash and she loves it

Reeferman20

Hatchling Member
strangely enough, my BD isnt that big on squash. i dont know why. different strokes for different folks i gues :wink:

keen77

Hatchling Member
Mine like the yellow crooked neck squash. I cut it really thin. I hear a lot of them like the butternut will have to try it.

mostlyharmlessnj

Hatchling Member
Reeferman20":3pdowljs said:
strangely enough, my BD isnt that big on squash. i dont know why. different strokes for different folks i gues :wink:

I serve mine squash of any kind and he just looks at me like he's saying "dude, seriously, where's the apples?" :eek:

Just got some prickly pear so have to see how well that goes over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom