spaz the baby frilled dragon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ez2bbad64

Juvie Member
hi sorry i havent been on in awhile been real busy. i am painting an old tow truck and have been real bummed out after losing my frilled dragon roxie. the vet opened her up but couldent come up with a exact answer as to why she died she suspects renal failure from her past abuse. she just couldent fight anymore.
well as i said i have been really upset over roxie so my husband got me a baby frillie for my birthday. he arrived today i named him spaz as he frilled at me as soon as i opened the box!lol. he has settled in very nice and is even eating baby roaches from my hand.
DSC_0412.jpg

DSC_0411.jpg

DSC_0413.jpg

keschete

Sub-Adult Member
So ADORABLE!!! I loved Frilled Dragons and I despeartely want one, but I don't have any place to put a big cage the size of what is recommended.

Freddiemom

Juvie Member
Katie he is way too cute. I just love thoses skinny little legs. Congrats! He's gonna be alooker when he grows up. I can't wait to meet him. Is your tow truck blue by any chance? Lol :D :p Liz and the gang

ez2bbad64

Juvie Member
Original Poster
the difference in care isint much. they require a high cage they like to climb.some will eat a few veggies most only like bugs. they also like alot of humidity. they are cool little lizards.

NYDragon

Hatchling Member
Awww, he's sooo stinkin cute! Congrats on the new little one! They are definitely on my "want" list :D

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Aww Spaz is adorable! :love5:

Congratulations & Happy Belated Birthday!

Frank an I have wanted a frilled for awhile now but all these beardies keep me so busy just haven't found time to do all my research yet or space. Just wondering could you post a pick of his set up? I'm just curious.

NYDragon

Hatchling Member
fresnowitte":14lpp44f said:
Just wondering could you post a pick of his set up? I'm just curious.

Oh, good idea! I'm always interested in seeing set-ups. I can read and read all the care sheets available but unless I see something, I'm still unsure.

ez2bbad64

Juvie Member
Original Poster
he wasent happy with the other set-up so i redid his cage today. its covered on three sides with a tropical looking fish tank background.he has a hamock and a plant that sticks to the glass.his flooring is ecoearth i got from a petstore. it holds moisture really nice and i have been having humidity issues this has been holding it right allday so far. he loves his new set-up its a 40 breeder it will be too small when hes bigger as they need a 4ft tall min cage as adults. when he is bigger i have a nice waterfall set up for him.please excuse the water spots on the glass i have been misting the glass to try to keep the humidity up.
DSC_0414.jpg

ez2bbad64

Juvie Member
Original Poster
its kinda funny about an hour after i fixed his cage up i couldent find him anywhere i searched and searched took everything back out of the tank dug through the flooring no frillie i darn near had a heart attack thinking he escaped somehow then i found the little bugger Clung to the screen top! what a little stinker he is! he was probably laughing at me the whole time i frantically searched for him!lol

rescuebeardies

Hatchling Member
Spaz is so cute! Frills are such the interesting little characters. I have a 8 month old named Flower (and getting 2 more in a week). Flower loves his romaine lettuce! The pet store where I got my little ones never gave their frills any lettuce (becaue they said that frills dont eat veggies). Well, Flower proved them wrong! So try a liitle letteuce with the crickets.
And FYI: the pets store will be having more Baby Frilled Dragons soon. So if any one needs info about the pet sore, let me know.
Take care!
KAREN

cjhab24

Spaz is cute! I looked at pictures of frilled dragons cus I didnt know what they were. They look pretty cool

ez2bbad64

Juvie Member
Original Poster
true some will eat veggies. the one who passed away wanted nothing to do with them. with spaz i am putting some of the greens i feed the beardies in the bowl with his veggies so he has the option to eat veggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom