Soft Bodied Worms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which soft bodied worms can you feed to your bearded dragon where the "no bigger then the space between the eyes" rule applies?
Wax Worms? Butterworms? What else??

bongripper420

Original Poster
Do you know of any websites where I can order these???
I live in Canada and really have only been able to find 2 and there prices are pretty expensive.
And I thought with superworms, you can't feed them to young beardies? Mines only approx. 8 inches.

chadwick757

Hatchling Member
You should be able to get phoenix worms from phoenixworms.com and I do believe they ship to Canada. If you order someplace else they will be ordering from this site before shipping to you. This is the only company that produces them. They tend to be more active and plump directly from the source.

bongripper420

Original Poster
Yeah...I dont kknow...Neither of em can I get silkies
Are silkies really really good for them or is it all talk lol
I can still get phoenix worms, butterworms and possibly silkworm eggs? Are they hard to raise or what?

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
bongripper420":5d335 said:
Yeah...I dont kknow...Neither of em can I get silkies
Are silkies really really good for them or is it all talk lol
I can still get phoenix worms, butterworms and possibly silkworm eggs? Are they hard to raise or what?

Silkworms are a really good feeder, and they do offer silkworm eggs. I do believe they are hard to raise/grow, but I've never done it.
I don't know any suppliers directly, but I know they do exist for Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom