Small hard lump on tail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 bearded dragons. A 2.5 year old Little Buddy, a 6 month old Dash, and an approximately 2 year old Lola. Lola has only been with us about a week. My exotic vet is booked 2 weeks out but she will be seen in 2.5 weeks. Until then I have a concern but it is non urgent. She has a small hard lump on her tail. I've given her a bath thinking maybe stuck shed or something like that but it didn't leave or even get softer. I'm not sure what it is. Has anyone here ever seen anything like this on their babies? Any help is appreciated. It doesn't seem to bother her when touched.
107040-8949381853.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, it looks like some type of wart like growth, probably not a health risk but still worth getting it looked at. I'm sure Lola will be fine. :)

Passion4flower420

Original Poster
Thanks AHBD! She's a rescue and I want her to have the best life possible. She had no uvb light when I got her, only 2 discoid roaches a day, no calcium or any other supplements and she didn't get out of her, then 20 g tank very often, and she only got kale for greens. She's now in a 40 breeder, has a new uvb light, a new heat lamp(I'm pretty sure the old one was just a regular lightbulb. She doesn't seem to like crickets but loves super worms which I guess is ok for now since she needs some weight. She will eat mealworms but not the tiny ones. She gets a mix of arugula, mustard, turnip, bok choy, and hibiscus leaves daily. And a hibiscus flower every 3 days. She also gets a little fruit twice a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom