Sleepy Khalil

Status
Not open for further replies.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
And did you ever listen to that smart chick who said you should move him to somewhere where he can see people more?

sbattisti

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Well, he seems to be OK health-wise. He certainly seems to be more active when Mike is home, although I'm still not 100% convinced that he simply misses Mike!

I have NOT moved him, mainly because Mike would be sad if he wasn't in his room, and it weighs about a billion pounds and I have a bad back... :)

Food-wise, Khalil now disdains crickets and is eating solely dubias and phoenix worms. He still just won't eat any veggies, to the best of my knowledge. I've tried a pretty wide variety of stuff, and he doesn't seem to have the ravenous appetite that some juvies do. But he seems to eat when he's hungry, so . . . *shrugs*.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Sounds like he's doing a bit better! And the dubias are far better for him nutritionally than the crickets anyway so I wouldn't worry about it. As far as him not eating much for greens, that takes time. Keep offering the variety and I promise you eventually he'll start eating more and more of it.
If you can't move his viv just make sure he gets enough attention from you each day. I prefer having my vivs in the living room area, that way all the kids get to see everything thats going on as we all come in and out or whatever (less boring for them). I think part of his problem may be that he misses Mike, as I honestly believe they do become attached to their humans and the interaction.

Glad to hear though that he seems to finally be bouncing back from the uvb issues. Hang in there, it'll get better!

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Steve, Lil is in my room which I am not in much except to sleep, but she spends several hours out during the day, and I have her tank angled so she can see everyone who walks through the hall (and everyone stops to say hi to her when they go by). Just thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom