Skinny dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
She is just a bit on the thin side but not unhealthy looking. Maybe offer a few more bugs per feeding or go with a bigger size a few times a week. And BTW, the best full body shots are when they are just sitting on a table or flat on any surface and the picture is taken from above like this :

https://www.beardeddragon.org/media/29939/full

As for bathing, I only bathe mine if they are dirty or every once in a while. Dragons that enjoy it are O.K to bathe weekly but if they hate it they can hyperventilate and aspirate water easily which can lead to a U.R.I. I offer hydration by spraying/dripping water on their snout for a drink. Just be patient and most dragons will lap up the drops after about a minute if you spray [ or drip ] stop , repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eragon21
Top Bottom