Size of 6 1/2 month old beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Just to let you know, Redrock didn't get to 16 inches long until she was closer to 1.5 years old. Zoom Zoom is just under 13 inches at about 7.5 to 8 months old. A lot of times when a beardie grows or doesn't is because of genetics.

Pleaides

Juvie Member
an 8 month old beardie could be any size depending on how well its been raised since a hatchling, depends on UVB lighting, calcium and multi-vit supplements, how much its been fed, if you let us know the length from nose to tip of tail we could let you know on average whether hes small or not?
oh i also cannot access the link.

Epic

Juvie Member
Here's the picture he posted a link to.
3260123244_8b2b196bd5_o.jpg

Pleaides

Juvie Member
yeah he does seem a little on the small side but dificult to tell from a pic so could you measure him and let us know?

Johnnyboy

It does look a bit small because mine is about the same age and is larger but it could be the photo. My bearded dragon also has a lot of the black and white but not as severe as yours but does anyone know if it's a bad thing?

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
You generally find that babies are alot darker anyway, Gizmo started to lighten up at about a yr old, then their colours really stick out! :p

He is a hansom little chap, does look small but that could be the pic. It is hard to tell as i know i have pics of mine (over a year old) and thay still look smaller depending on surroundings. Jeff was quite dark as a baby and now he is very citrusy yellow. post the size of him if your still concerened as people will have a more accurate idea. But as i said before nice pic.
J&J

LQDragons

Juvie Member
my female, Belle, is almost 7 months old & she's 21" long, 470 grams. So you really can't go by age, like someone else posted, genetics and care are a big part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom