sick..Poop red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Well, that depends on whether it's from something he eats or it's blood.
Does the poop seem dry and hard? Is there evidence of straining when your beardie poops?

ProjectGernades

Original Poster
srry just got back on no he ate little crickets a little to small i think and some kale and carrots note hes a baby bearded dragon no strain just comes out and looks redish and its got like a lil black in some places no the white stuff ir like runny the poop itself isnt really hard its squishy

ProjectGernades

Original Poster
Goonie":1374ncfa said:
It could be the carrots. How small are the carrots cut up?
they are baby carrots and i have a ruler and a measuer them to 1/8 ber cut to make sure he dont get impacted

battlenation

Hatchling Member
What do you use on the tank floor could your dragon ate something sharp in the tank outside the tank if your handling. They are fast and you may have not seen. Blood in stool could be a tear from a passing in the rectum. Something trying to pass in the rectum and stuck. How long has it been noticed.

ProjectGernades

Original Poster
battlenation":2drmq6w0 said:
What do you use on the tank floor could your dragon ate something sharp in the tank outside the tank if your handling. They are fast and you may have not seen. Blood in stool could be a tear from a passing in the rectum. Something trying to pass in the rectum and stuck. How long has it been noticed.
he ate a few crickets today at first feed and ate some kale and his poop is normal now...

battlenation

Hatchling Member
ProjectGernades":2r5fjfxn said:
battlenation":2r5fjfxn said:
he ate a few crickets today at first feed and ate some kale and his poop is normal now...
Great and keep a close eye on the next fecal passes k. Sometimes when they don't chew a feeder well and its passing tho them it causes a scratch in the bowel and the fecal movement catches blood from the cut and you see blood in stool. Heard it happens and the next poops are fine. Kale binds calcium like spinach does so hopefully thats not your staple green just wanted to mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smallfry_Zoey
Top Bottom