Should I be worried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whispersinmyhead

Hatchling Member
I put my bearie Freddie (about two months old) in another tank for a few minutes while I cleaned out his big one. I didn't realize that is was a bit on the cool side until I was putting him back in his home I noticed half of his tail was a dark bueish/grey. He is going through a shed right now but his tail wasn't like that before I took him out of his tank. Should I be concerned? His color seems to be normal agian after a couple hours. He still behaved normally and didn't even mind coming out to rest on my arm for a bit once he weas warmed up again.

Any feedback is much appreciated.

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Yes, I can understand that after reading those, you would be concerned !
dragons change color for a variety of reasons, though I truly believe yours did so to keep as much heat in as possible. All my boys do the same thing, when we take them out of the vivs.
Janie.

whispersinmyhead

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yeah i guess the last half of his tail would turn because it would cool the fastest too. Also less blood in extremities. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom