Short snout dragons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Would Des be a "short snout" dragon?
SAM_1535.jpg

LOL looks like his legs are growing out of his neck but, it is just his big head :shock: :wink: :mrgreen:

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
BTW yeah I agree Dudley is a mutant.. even still! JK
His snout is definitely short though. :wink:
Love his colors

herpgirl2510

Sub-Adult Member
Too cute I love the look of the short snout and bug eys. I wonder if it is difficult to guarantee a baby's snout would stay shorter as they grew? utters looks like as a ay she had a much snorter snout as she grows it looks more normal. Do they charge more for a beardie bcause they say it is a short snout?

danab

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Its kind of hard to see Butters nose well since in the last photo since its angled. I don't think they charge more but who knows? Both of Paprika's parents had shorter but almost normal looking snouts from what I could see from their pictures. So I am kind of expecting her snout to eventually to grow longer/go pointy but so far it has stayed the same. We shall see if she hits a growth spurt and goes all Pinnochio on me.

It will be interesting to see if anyone else has before and after photos. Just something fun to talk about!

herpgirl2510

Sub-Adult Member
My other beardie Yoda is is few weeks younger than henry who is about 8 weeks and he has a much snorter snout than henry has. I was kind of hoping his snout will end up shorter I think it is so cute.

Jess

Extreme Poster
Hehe, thanks SoleSky!

@Beardednoob: I still think he is rather mutant LOL. Des is so cute! I'm pretty sure Dudley doesn't have a neck, his head just attaches to his chest.

Yeah, it looks like Butter's snout has grown a little longer? She looked very short-snouty when she was little though. :D

I wish Bloodbank would take a look at this thread! It's bugging me!

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Here is another one of Butters with the side view... Her snout is getting a little more pointy than it was;

buttbutt.jpg

bloodbankdragon

Sub-Adult Member
Dudley is one of the best looking short snout dragons I have ever seen. He has a perfect ballance of facial proportions with an ideal structure.

Cute button nose without the extreme eye buldging.

Very nice.

:D

Steven Barnes

Jess

Extreme Poster
Sweet!! :blob8: Thanks Steven! Now I finally know why he looks so different... I'll let him know how special he is! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom