shedding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GZDRAGON

Hi guys!
I woke up this morning becuase my beardie Godzilla was scratching with one of the branches that i have in his viv.
When I got close i noticed that he has started to shed in his legs. I didn't get worry at all becuase i know this is normal.
but i wanted to know if the sheeding takes a few days? and what is better for him in this process?

thank you for reading!

sandro

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
I agree you can give him 15-20 minute soaks every other day. Do not pull the shed off though!! I herd of people using a spray called shed ease but I let them do it naturally!! Good luck....

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
Depending on the beardie, it may take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.

Daily baths in water up to your beardie's armpits in 90-100* water (warm to your wrist) will help a good deal. You can also use a baby toothbrush (softened, worn down bristles) to gently rub him in circular motions while he's in the bath; this will help loosen the shed.

Twobeardieguy":727f5 said:
I herd of people using a spray called shed ease but I let them do it naturally!!
While some claim that these products work, beardies have been known to acquire severe skin problems after using various sprays; it is really best to avoid these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom