BeardyDragon

Juvie Member
Dancing_Banana_Animation.gif

OMG YAY YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
A change in plans, Joe just wrote this.
Just got back from seeing Vicky. She will not be coming home tomorrow after all. She is o.k but had to have a drain tube put in today to remove fluid in chest. But she still enjoyed all the food that was brought up to her today. She wanted me to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving....
So, it does sound like it's best for her to wait a little longer and to make sure the fluid doesn't build up again before coming home. I'm sure they're all disappointed though. :(

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Sorry to hear about the fluid in Vicky's chest, but best she stay where she is until she's well enough to be home. Glad to hear she enjoyed her Thanksgiving dinner. Hope you get home soon Vicky :D

Deb

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
I hope that her insurance company was not trying to rush her out of the hospital -- that makes me crazy with HMOs etc. Her health and well-being needs to be first and foremost priority, I know Joe & James would love to have her back home! Keep getting stronger, Vicky, we love you and miss you, but want you healthy and ready for home-care! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving despite the circumstances, we are thinking of you daily! :mrgreen:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
I guess I should have read this thread :oops: before sending Vicky a Happy Home Coming message. :(

Like you will find in my message Vicky don't overdue anything and take it easy woman. I won't lie I'm sad that you were not able to go home today, but I'm glad that it's nothing out of the ordinary for what you have been through. I know you are right where you belong right now. Hope you do get to get back to the comforts of home and family soon.

Love ya!

BTW....does anyone know if Vicky got her card yet?

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
fresnowitte":2yti9afl said:
WooHoo! Thanks Dawn! Don't you just wish you could be a fly on the wall when she gets it? :)
Sure do, bet the look on her face will be priceless. :D Bet it will bring on some happy tears though, just knowing how much we miss her.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
That's too bad that Vicky didn't get to go home yesterday, but I'm sure she'll be glad for the change in plans (wouldn't want her to have to go back to the hospital after being home for a few days).

Glad to hear that she was able to have Thanksgiving dinner with her family, even if it was in a hospital room. But I'm sure she'd much rather be sitting in her own dining room.

I wonder if Joe will take a pic of when Vicky opens the card. Hope so, the look on her face would be priceless.

Vicky, my babies and I are missing you and wish you'll be all better and home soon.
Super duper hugs and kisses to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom