See pg 103 regarding Vicky's surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
LOL, Sara that was a cute story! Speaking of your username.. there is a new member with the username Splurge. Made me do a double take the other day and laugh while thinking of you. :wink:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
spurlee01":24847fqz said:
$4 on a freaking cup of coffee.
HeHe... been there, done that!

Sorry Vicky... hijacking your thread was not my idea. Right Sara???? :roll:

Still .....
mssyou-016-1.jpg

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Vicky, I'm just missing you so much that I have to find creative ways to keep myself from jumping in the car and driving up to New York. Yesterday it was alphabetizing my socks by color (aqua, black, blue, green, orange, yellow, white). Just kidding. It was actually just black, navy, and white. So it didn't take very long and I've now had to move onto posting funny stories on your thread.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Sara, that little cheer the 5th grade girl gave you was too cute. Gee, guess you better change your username. :lol:

You have way to much time on your hands girl if you have time to alphabetize your socks. :mrgreen:

New update on Vicky, I sent her a short email last night telling her how much we all missed her and how great Joe is with keeping in touch. She said she is getting stronger and hopes to be up and walking soon. She wanted me to "tell everyone howdy from me."

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Lol I was kidding. I wish I had too much time on my hands. Somehow I doubt I'd be alphabetizing my socks. Glad to hear you heard from Vicky but I'm a bit jealous all I got was a :) :lol:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I knew you were kidding Sara, I just had to bust your chops lol.

Actually Sara, you heard from her before I did so, what do you think about that? :wink: I think she still tires easily at this point, so any emails or messages would be real short.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
diamc":qcavv0fv said:
I knew you were kidding Sara, I just had to bust your chops lol.

Actually Sara, you heard from her before I did so, what do you think about that? :wink: I think she still tires easily at this point, so any emails or messages would be real short.

Ok fine, i win.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Diane & Vicky,

I hope you are up & around soon! Your thread is a historical event now! :lol: It has all sorts of stuff in it now, it could become a book!
We are all thinking about you & wishing you a speedy recovery.

XO,
Tracie

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
It's Great to hear Vicky's starting to get really well. It doesn't surprise me that she's sleeping alot. But phoning Joe & yelling at him is GREAT NEWS. She's getting better in leaps & bounds :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: Sweetie says, "VICKY, get better soon" and returned to watching cartoons on TV!

I'm sending you TONS of CYBER-HUGS You are so missed Vicky, it's good to know you have great strength to help your healing along.

It will be great to hear from you again when you're all better. Take your time, do what you can...you'll be talking to all of us soon enough :D :D :D :D :D

GREAT HEALING BEING SENT TO YOU,
Deb, Roger and Sweetie and our other sleeping dragons.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo=beardie & human hugs & lots of kisses from your family!

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
gulfbrzdawn":2krirs2w said:
awww, Dawn, you put lipstick on this morning so you'd look good for your closeup! :love5:
Vicky, we all miss you and think of you multiple times per day -- keep on healing minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day, and let Joe take care of all the worrying, that man loves you so much (and James too)!!!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
blondie098":1sbhtuwq said:
awww, Dawn, you put lipstick on this morning so you'd look good for your closeup! :love5:
Gee that's what I was thinking. :p :lol:

Vicky, still missin', think of, and praying for you!
So when are you gonna get well enough to tell us about these hunky doctors and male nurses you had? :love10:
Just kidding sweetie! Kind of sort of not really. :roll: :lol:

Seriously though it's not the same without you here :( ...please get all better soon.

Anywho...
Iwasthinkingofyouandsendahug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom