Ruben Miso & Billy! RIP Ruben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Billys tiny bags are packed and he is ready for his new momma to pick him up tomorrow morning.
We had a lovely last night together playing chase in the living room whilst he attacked my drinks glasses and gave Miso one last "whos yo' man" parade.

I didnt want to take any special photos before he left because I thought it would make it too hard.
Hopefully Olivia will provide us with a picture of Billy Beard in his new home.

Deep breath. Be a big girl Holly.
x

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
(((((((((MASSIVE HUGS))))))))))

I hope it will be more like sharing him with a friend, :D and not like you're losing him. Give him a little kiss and a hug from me, and I hope he remembers his best manners for his Aunty Olivia, who, I am sure, will post plenty of pics! :wink:

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Olivia came to collect him this morning. I was a brave girl and didnt cry until he was gone!

Billy gave Miso one last "who's yo man" bob and a dance, a cuddle from momma and off he went.

Very sad.

x

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Oh Holly.. I am sorry! I know this must have been hard for you. ((hugs))
Olivia will take good care of your big boy and he will be spoiled rotten, for sure.
Giving Billy to a member here must be somewhat of a comfort to you, especially since Olivia said she would post pics. You will still get to see him. :D
Keep your chin up sweetie and remember all of the wonderful memories you made with Billy. He was able to have a great new life because of you. Remember it was you that saved him and showed him what love was. I'm sure he knows how much you love him and now he is on his way to his new home where he will be loved just as much.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
gulfbrzdawn":3p1k03gy said:
Oh Holly.. I am sorry! I know this must have been hard for you. ((hugs))
Olivia will take good care of your big boy and he will be spoiled rotten, for sure.
Giving Billy to a member here must be somewhat of a comfort to you, especially since Olivia said she would post pics. You will still get to see him. :D
Keep your chin up sweetie and remember all of the wonderful memories you made with Billy. He was able to have a great new life because of you. Remember it was you that saved him and showed him what love was. I'm sure he knows how much you love him and now he is on his way to his new home where he will be loved just as much.
Ditto.

Livey

Extreme Poster
Hi holly,

I could see you were real sad, i would be too :/
Billy was a little grumpy on the way home , he was a little confused!
He then settled in great,even a bath! 8)
He has so far head bobbed at Nu several times, she doesn't seem impressed at all! lol :lol:
He is been a very snugly dragon at the moment!
If beardies could speak im adamant he would tell you he missed you!
Ill post some pictures when he gets a little more settled in :D
Lots of love billy and Liv! :)

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Olivia, thank you so much for posting an update on Billy.
He probably thought he was going on a mini vacation or something, but without his mommy :(
Would you be willing to let him "talk" on the phone with Holly? Just to hear her voice every now and then? Or would that be counterproductive to his relocation?

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
beardie parents":fii665sn said:
I couldn't do what you did, Holly. I couldn't give my girls away for any reason.
awww now you see that just makes me feel awful
Goonie":fii665sn said:
He probably thought he was going on a mini vacation or something, but without his mommy :(

Hehe im sure Billy will be very excited in his new home. He'll be bobbin' and beardin' all day. Make sure the girls know whos boss!

Livey":fii665sn said:
Hi holly,
I could see you were real sad, i would be too :/
Billy was a little grumpy on the way home , he was a little confused!
He then settled in great,even a bath! 8)
He has so far head bobbed at Nu several times, she doesn't seem impressed at all! lol :lol:
He is been a very snugly dragon at the moment!
If beardies could speak im adamant he would tell you he missed you!
Ill post some pictures when he gets a little more settled in :D
Lots of love billy and Liv! :)

Yeah Billy does hate the car, he must remember every time he's in the car he gets his nails clipped or gets prodded and poked by the vet!
Im SO sorry he pooped on you. I facepalmed as soon as I read your text. He is such a monster.
A bath!? Hehe you must have been feeling brave! How many times has he gotten his beard out already I wonder :laughhard:
Thank you for updating me so quickly.

As you can tell your updates will always be more than welcome on this thread :]

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Hi Holly,

:love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: & (((((((((((((((((LOTSA BIG HUGS))))))))))))))))) I know what a wrench it is to let Billy go, and how much you miss him right now. You are doing what you know is best for him, and I am so glad you will have continuing updates on dear Billy, and maybe you can visit, as well. I still miss Hob and Galadriel horribly, and have no idea where either of them are now, and I know what a blessing it is that Liv showed up right away. I am sure Miso will enjoy the extra attention she is getting! Give her a hug and a kiss from me, and tell her to take good care of her dear momma!!!!!

((((MORE HUGS))))
MaryAnn

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Ethelia":22gghb87 said:
beardie parents":22gghb87 said:
I couldn't do what you did, Holly. I couldn't give my girls away for any reason.
Holly, I would LIKE to think Lori did NOT mean that the way it sounded. What you did was a very unselfish act and MOST of us here understand why you did it and backed you 100%. Please do not in any way feel awful due to that comment. We know how much Billy means to you and you would have never given him away if you knew you could have given him the full attention he needed. You did the right thing.
Hugs to you Holly!

Livey

Extreme Poster
Ethelia":z57ii3qq said:
Yeah Billy does hate the car, he must remember every time he's in the car he gets his nails clipped or gets prodded and poked by the vet!
Im SO sorry he pooped on you. I facepalmed as soon as I read your text. He is such a monster.
A bath!? Hehe you must have been feeling brave! How many times has he gotten his beard out already I wonder :laughhard:
Thank you for updating me so quickly.

As you can tell your updates will always be more than welcome on this thread :]

Hehe thanks!
the beard!?! i don't think i ever saw so much beard in my life!
:shock:
He was pretty happy in the bath, i don't no how long it will last though!

x

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
gulfbrzdawn":1x8380b2 said:
Ethelia":1x8380b2 said:
beardie parents":1x8380b2 said:
Holly, I would LIKE to think Lori did NOT mean that the way it sounded. What you did was a very unselfish act and MOST of us here understand why you did it and backed you 100%. Please do not in any way feel awful due to that comment. We know how much Billy means to you and you would have never given him away if you knew you could have given him the full attention he needed. You did the right thing.
Hugs to you Holly!

Dawn's right, Holly. You did something unselfish but I need the love my girls have given us. Thankfully I have my husband to take care of them when I'm gone. I'm sorry I made it sound bad, I guess it was because I was overtired and not thinking straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom