Ruben Miso & Billy! RIP Ruben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Darling Miso, what a good girl to be so nice to the vet. And Ruben, don't be jealous... a trip to the vet is nothing to worry about. But Holly... no pics of the handsome vet? ;)

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Just go, "You are the best vet ever. Hey can I get a shot of you with Rube or Miso?" <Depends on who you are bringing at that appointement.... Then UPLOAD! :lol: :twisted:

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
ALL :blob5: :blob8: DONE :blob8: :blob5: WITH :blob5: :blob8: EXAMS :blob8: :blob5: YIPEEEEEEEE :blob5: :blob8:

That is so great Holly........your not going to know what to do with yourself.................Oh wait...........yes you do...........big lovin's with Ruben and Miso :love10: ......they both look so great, thanks for the pics. And the pic of the vet is coming when??? :wink:

Bugs and hugs over the pond to you and yours, :love5:

dragonphoenix36

Juvie Member
Congratulations! That's great.
I'm sure Miso and her elbow will be okay..she's still young yet and has time, and a hot vet to correct the problem...LOL. I'm sure if Rube knew where she was, he wouldn't be so bent out of shape..LOL.
Enjoy your two weeks off with the kids.
XXXX

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Sandi just wants to hear about the hottie herp vet again! :mrgreen:

BTW.....does Miso have to go in for a recheck?

A snapshot of the vet would be a nice addition to your thread Holly! Don't you agree?! :wink:

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
gulfbrzdawn":2720b said:
Sandi just wants to hear about the hottie herp vet again! :mrgreen:

BTW.....does Miso have to go in for a recheck?

A snapshot of the vet would be a nice addition to your thread Holly! Don't you agree?! :wink:

No because Sandi has a.... Oh never mind.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
haleygirl272":b427d said:

HeHe...you're so cute Haley! I know Sandi has a boyfriend and I have been married for 17 yrs, but we can still look at hot guys....we're not dead(yet)! :lol:

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
gulfbrzdawn":21162 said:
haleygirl272":21162 said:

HeHe...you're so cute Haley! I know Sandi has a boyfriend and I have been married for 17 yrs, but we can still look at hot guys....we're not dead(yet)! :lol:

Ah, good point! :wink: lol

-Haley

P.S. Did you get any pictures of the vet? jk. But im not, haha! :mrgreen:

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Hmm...Just wondering, does drooling over a hottie vet (that we haven't seen yet) make us cyber stalkers? :lol:
Either way I could use a little eye candy myself. What IS taking so long? :laughhard:

Sandy H

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
protiemama":bba2c said:
Hmm...Just wondering, does drooling over a hottie vet (that we haven't seen yet) make us cyber stalkers? :lol:
Either way I could use a little eye candy myself. What IS taking so long? :laughhard:

Sandy H

NAH, everyone needs a little jalepeno in the tace of life if you know what I'm saying. :wink:

-Haley

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
gulfbrzdawn":6a486 said:

I've always said... you can look at the menu, you just can't order :study:

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
LOL! I have a hottie vet too... I should get a picture of him. Cam wants to see her hottie, Ruben! And she knows darn well that Holly is on a break from work and school right now, so she says there's no excuse for no new pictures!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom