Ruben Miso & Billy! RIP Ruben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Ethelia":c6263 said:
Jasper's Mom":c6263 said:
I use olive oil to keep my hedgie's skin nice and soft, and I have played "catch the hedgie" more than once when she's all oiled up! :lol:

Too.... many.... puns.... must.... not.... corrupt.... youth :help:

Are you kidding??? You almost have to be careful so today's youth doesn't corrupt US! Some of them know waaaaaay too much these days :shock:

(except for our Hayley, she's a good girl :D )

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Neromom39":cb2ab said:
Ethelia":cb2ab said:
Jasper's Mom":cb2ab said:
I use olive oil to keep my hedgie's skin nice and soft, and I have played "catch the hedgie" more than once when she's all oiled up! :lol:

Too.... many.... puns.... must.... not.... corrupt.... youth :help:

Are you kidding??? You almost have to be careful so today's youth doesn't corrupt US! Some of them know waaaaaay too much these days :shock:

(except for our Hayley, she's a good girl :D )

I figured it out, but I try to stay away from that stuff. I didn't try to figure it out, but my friend in Britain "helped" me. :shock:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Jasper's Mom":28efe said:
Yeah, but let's see if Dawn can resist! :laughing6:

Sandi....you're just trying to get me in trouble, aren't you?!

protiemama":28efe said:
Google it (If over 18 :lol: ) And be prepared to be very embarassed! I was. :oops: :mrgreen:

Sandy H

Sandy.....(If over 18) What is that! Are you trying to cover your rear....how many kids do you know that would say to themselves "Hmm....I'm not 18, I better not google that pink cigar :roll: :lol:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Wait a minute......sunkist....you have two kids, right? Somewhere down the line that two word phrase we speak of came into play! :roll: Let me give you a teenie weenie hint.......oops, I already did! :laughhard:

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Pfft you women, corrupting my innocent little thread!
Im having to cover Rubens eyes so he doesnt get any ideas!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Wow Holly..........It seems your thread was hijacked while you were asleep last night. You should know better than to leave us girls alone unattended. :lol:

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Haha... sadly the child got to me first! Haley told me to google it in a PM. I've been :study: by a child.

That's quite and interesting way to put it though... hehe... :oops:

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Eroticism aside I have some good news.

Miso
Miso's back legs, body, belly and back of head is in shed and she has grown a whopping half an inch in a week since she has gotten her new 12% light and has started going to town on her protein.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
/air punch!

She has been devowering roaches and worms everyday. 20 odd roaches in the morning and then picks at her pheonix worms throughout the day then gets a mealworm or two coated in applesauce in the evening to make sure she isnt getting backed up with all this new protien.
Ive put in a big order for roaches and I am just praying and praying that she continues to eat and grow.
I just want the best for her and it brings a tear to my eye to see her hunting her food.

She didnt eat a bite of protein or salad today but she is thick grey with shed so I hope hope hope its just because she is very itchy.

Ruben
A few of you may know Ive been worried about his bowel movements. His urates have been solid as rocks the last few days and the poor baby has had to really strain to get these out in the bath. He gets his bath at 12-1pm
Rube already gets a bath every day but ive been unable to mist or offer water in his viv because of his set up and worry of drowning.
So ive been trying to get him to drink from a dropper for the last week. Ive only been successful twice, and he had a nice long drink last night.
So this morning, 10 o clock as Im sitting down to get stuck into an essay I here TAP TAP TAP TAP.
I look round.
Yup. He's pooped at the top back of his viv and then schhhhhhhmerrrrrrrrrrrrred it all the way down to the front middle of the viv.
Thanks darling.

Love to you and yours!
Holly

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
WAY TO GO , MISO!!!!!!! :blob5: :blob8:

Good girl! We all knew you could do it. See, those little buggies aren't so bad :p .

And as for you, Mister Rube... , I don't think I would have chosen poo as my wallpaper of choice, so the next time you decide you want to decorate, you may want to discuss it with Mommy first:D Boys :roll:

See, Holly... As I said before we love to hear about your successes because you are so passionate about them (even if we do find a way to get off track every once in a while).

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Did he do any glass dancing prior? I have found with all my guys that glass dancing = "mommy I gotta goooooooooo"

Anytime I ignore it, I end up with a pile of poo in their tank... ewwwwwwwwww

I'm sooo glad Miso is shedding. I just hope she doesn't end up like Jilly. That poor boy has been in constant shed since January. There is always some part of him shedding and right now he just looks miserable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livsxx
Top Bottom