Ruben Miso & Billy! RIP Ruben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I must say Ive been enlightened today.
In the UK Mothering Sunday is in March, this year it was on the 22nd March.
Bizzare!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
dragonphoenix36":95034 said:
..When I first read the title of this post, I was a 'lil nervous..I'm so glad it was just olive oil..LOL..
What happened to brightly crayoned cards with a ton of hearts on it saying "I love you", or some sort of "mystery" breakfast in bed, or a handfull of carefully picked goldenrod (weeds) that send your allergies into overdrive, but you pop that benadryl like it's candy, and spend the next 24 hours in a stupor as to not offend the little ones who are so proud they gave mommy "flowers"?..LOL. I have never heard of oil in the eye as a Mother's Day gift. Maybe it's one of those "Brit" things? :lol: Happy Mother's Day, Holly!

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

Thanks for the best laugh I could have on Mother's Day!!!

Freeie

Extreme Poster
LMAo oh man im so happy i came on a little later so i didnt miss this !!!! Oh Holly!! Make sure to turn the flash off so Miso dosnt blind you LOL Happy mothers day!

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Yes, Holly.. and take extra special care when you pick her up that she doesn't go shooting out of your hands like a torpedo.

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
That was funny Dawn! What is with the pink cigars? It has been mentioned more than once...

Ok, about WoW again, I have a hunter twink (odd huh?) and I am beaming because I went to a PvP area and killed a level ?? night elf rogue!!! WOOT /flex /roar /laugh

WOOT.
Anyway, I did wonder what the title "oily accident" was.... :lol:

-Haley

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Its something that has a very innocent meaning in the US but is a slang word in the UK for something rude.
We just dont wish to corrupt you Hayley ^_^

(well i dont)

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Ethelia":4e4c6 said:
Its something that has a very innocent meaning in the US but is a slang word in the UK for something rude.
We just dont wish to corrupt you Hayley ^_^

(well i dont)

OMGosh, I just discovered what it is...All I have to say is...AHHH! :shock: Yes. I figured out there is a language barrier and I figured out what that means and I am utterly disgusted, lol. :? When I figured what it was I said, :oops: :roll: :lol: :puke:

Ok. My drama session is over. im chill now. 8)

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Neromom39":3d510 said:
Yes, Holly.. and take extra special care when you pick her up that she doesn't go shooting out of your hands like a torpedo.

LOL... you laugh, but I use olive oil to keep my hedgie's skin nice and soft, and I have played "catch the hedgie" more than once when she's all oiled up! :lol:

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Jasper's Mom":5ebdd said:
I use olive oil to keep my hedgie's skin nice and soft, and I have played "catch the hedgie" more than once when she's all oiled up! :lol:

Too.... many.... puns.... must.... not.... corrupt.... youth :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom