Rogue- Please Visit This Link!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody! My name is Jessie. I'm 16 and have been in love with beardies since I was a little girl. Due to financial issues (and the fact my mom hates anything scally) I could never get one. Until this year. I finally got a job, allowing me to buy my first bearded dragon! With out further ado I give you ROUGE!
561152_318458814912736_2012932448_n.jpg

I rescued her from a very poorly cared for petsmart. She was in a 10 gallon tank with woodchip bedding, and they only fed her like 5 large crickets once a week. It was awful!!!!!!! It was love at first sight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I took her home. She was a little fire cracker. She didn't have one second of relocation stress and she warmed up to me on like the third day. She's currently sleeping on my shoulder. I've had her for two months now and I couldn't be happier!!

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Yeah, I'm glad I found her. She doesn't leave my sight now! Even though it was my fault. I should have been paying attention.

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I really wanted to post pictures of some stuff I've been working on, but since I accidently broke my camera my parents won't let me use theirs. So I attempted to use my webcam to take a pic of the finished part of one of my paintings. I'm not really sure how well it turned out. But here it is.
Snapshot_20130406_zps311ecf15.jpg

I took a pic of some of my Wicca books, a tarot card, my crystal ball, and my wand and loved the pic so I decided to paint it. I'm almost done with the card, I juts have to edit the mermaid's chest area and finish her face. The crystal ball is a pain though. My art teacher always tells me to be stupid when I paint and not think about it. She says I should just paint what I see, but I'm not very good at it. :(

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
So do I, love all the colours and what you've chosed to paint is really neat. I have Tarot cards, too, even though I still can't read them very well, have to read through my books again. I like to test them on myself when I have time.

I have a new baby, got him yesterday, the little red/orange one at the petshop, so check out my thread if you have a minute. Didi and Rubio ate a bunch of crickets this am that I put out for Titan (that's the name I've chosen for him) and then after the two big ones had their full, I put Titan back and he ate a few, too.

I'm so glad you found Rogue, hate it when they hide like that. I know that heart attack feeling, have gone through it with most of mine at one time or another!

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Hey noelerhard! Man, so much has happened during my time without internet. Since I just moved about two weeks ago, that's a lot of days without internet. I missed you all so much! :D Yes, I agree, you should be proud of who you are. I also agree that I hate people who push their faith on others. I respect those who believe differently than me, and I won't push them to believe what I believe. It took me a while to be proud of who I was and not be afraid of being judged. If they don't like who I am, then they aren't good friends. You are very strong for saying that. Besides, you're one of my best friends! :D

And on another note, I'm so glad you were able to find Rogue. I remember some birds getting lost in the house. The motherly instinct kicks in and you just start ripping the place apart to find your baby. That must have been terrifying with you, I know I'd freak if I ever lost Nim. Actually, I remembered when he blended in with a carpet in the hall. I was freaked out. Then when I saw him on the carpet, I laughed at my silliness. So yes, I know how it feels to have a pet get lost in the house. :D

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
ohsmileb":py2nqlk7 said:
What do you mean you're not very good at it? It's amazing!! I wish I could paint like that
Thanks so much. I think everyone has some artistic ability even if its not painting.

sweetiepie9":py2nqlk7 said:
So do I, love all the colours and what you've chosed to paint is really neat. I have Tarot cards, too, even though I still can't read them very well, have to read through my books again. I like to test them on myself when I have time.

I have a new baby, got him yesterday, the little red/orange one at the petshop, so check out my thread if you have a minute. Didi and Rubio ate a bunch of crickets this am that I put out for Titan (that's the name I've chosen for him) and then after the two big ones had their full, I put Titan back and he ate a few, too.

I'm so glad you found Rogue, hate it when they hide like that. I know that heart attack feeling, have gone through it with most of mine at one time or another!
Thanks, my art teacher told us to paint something we love. I've been reading cards since I was in 3rd grade so I've gotten pretty good at it. I'm glad I founder her too, I don't know what I would have done if I lost her!

TheWerewolf":py2nqlk7 said:
Hey noelerhard! Man, so much has happened during my time without internet. Since I just moved about two weeks ago, that's a lot of days without internet. I missed you all so much! :D Yes, I agree, you should be proud of who you are. I also agree that I hate people who push their faith on others. I respect those who believe differently than me, and I won't push them to believe what I believe. It took me a while to be proud of who I was and not be afraid of being judged. If they don't like who I am, then they aren't good friends. You are very strong for saying that. Besides, you're one of my best friends! :D

And on another note, I'm so glad you were able to find Rogue. I remember some birds getting lost in the house. The motherly instinct kicks in and you just start ripping the place apart to find your baby. That must have been terrifying with you, I know I'd freak if I ever lost Nim. Actually, I remembered when he blended in with a carpet in the hall. I was freaked out. Then when I saw him on the carpet, I laughed at my silliness. So yes, I know how it feels to have a pet get lost in the house. :D
You can call me Jess. It's weird being called my my middle name :lol: Congrats on moving. I know you've been waiting a long time. I've missed you too! It's not the same here without you. Aww! Am I really one of your best friends?! I'm glad I found her too, I was freaking out!

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
LOL sure, I was just calling you by your username. :p And yes, you are. Most of my friends are on this forum, if not all, LOL. And most of my friends are very good ones. I have a lot of best friends here. :D And I did miss this forum during my two weeks without internet. I may have found another one, but this one was my first. And that's very special to me. So I'll never leave it. Not while my Nim is still alive, at least. :D I'll probably have some more videos and pictures on his thread soon, BTW.

And also, I forgot to say that Rogue is just beautiful. Absolutely stunning. Too bad Nim doesn't care for looking at pics on a computer screen, LOL. :D Or else he'd probably agree. :p

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Lol, I'm glad you consider me friend. A lot of my best friends are on this forum too. It's strange how you can never meet someone and feel like you've know them forever. I guess that's the beardie bond. I thought I found another forum, but they were really rude to me. I'll stop by and take a look when you put them up. Sadly, I broke my camera so no Rogue pics any time soon.

She says thank you, and we thing Nim is very handsome as well. Rogue could stare at the computer for ages! Lol

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
morphmom":2q08tcb9 said:
Your art work is stunning. Like a graphic comic book. Well done. :D
Thank you, I actually love drawing things like anime, I wish I had enough talent to make my own comic book! :D

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Hey guys, Rogue and me are doing great! I finished her couch thingy. I think it turned out pretty good, considering I use fabric glue :lol: So I met a cute guy at the local pet store. I added him on facebook, but he hasn't accepted yet. He's three years older than me... that makes him 20... is that bad? Since everyone is sharing pictures of themselves I figured I'd share the only picture I have.

My teeth look pointy in this pic :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eragon21
Top Bottom