RIP Sweet Ameerah : ... (

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeraldcoast

Juvie Member
After 5 months and 3 days of fighting, my sweet Ameerah passed away. I will always treasure the time we had together. RIP, sweet girl. I love you.

Emerald

Emeraldcoast

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you. I want, and am looking for, another Beardie. Life is not complete without a Beardie !

Emerald

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
I am so sorry!! :cry: :cry: I hope you are able to eventually be able to get another. It wont be able to replace Ameerah, but it will help

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am so sorry you lost your little Ameerah, it's awful to lose one anytime & around the holidays are particularly rough.
So sorry for your loss. :cry:

Tracie

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
I am so sorry for your loss Emerald. I know you did all you could for her and, she went knowing she was loved.

PS. How's your ankle doing?
I also may have found another beardie for you. Give me a call or a pm sometime soon.

Emeraldcoast

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you to all of you.

I really miss her. I was looking at her photos a little while ago.

Gormogon-J--Please PM me on the other site, please. I lost the number. Thank you. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

I would love another Beardie. Although I will always dream of having another white Dragon like Ms. Sydney, any coloration will do. : - D

Emerald

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

If you would like a male, I have a friend in SE Texas who has one that needs adopting, too. I didn't know if you needed or wanted a male or female.
I hope you are doing alright today. :cry:

Tracie

Emeraldcoast

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hi Tracie,

I would love to give him a forever home. Please pm me with info. I have the viv, lights, feeders, lights, etc.

Emerald

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Emerald,

Sure, I will send a PM over to you so you two can talk it over.
I hope you are doing ok.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom