Ricco snuggled for the first time today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was watching tv with Ricco he was sitting on my chest.normally he likes to explore but tonight he snuggled down and cuddled. it was so cute!he was so tired his eyes would start to close then suddenly they would pop open.he tried so hard not to fall asleep! :sleepy2: he slept for about 15 minutes. thats the first time hes ever fallen asleep with me holding him. i am so proud that he trust me enough now to do that! :love5:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Awww...how sweet is that!!
It is very rewarding to have them fall asleep on you for the first time. Like you said, it's a matter of them trusting you and it can't get any better than that!!

Dawn :D

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
:love5: Isn't that the greatest? I remember the first time I got Budo to snuggle. I just about screamed and jumped up and down (but of course he was sleeping so I tried very hard not to). :D Congrats!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom