Ricco computer repair beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.
heres some cute pics of ricco climbing on my computer. he has to inspect everything i jokingly say hes ricco computer repair lizard....
Lets see what the problem is...
DSC_0188.jpg

this speaker is working...
DSC_0194.jpg

wait i know what the problem is i just have to type this into the computer...
DSC_0205.jpg

here we go it works now and its on my favorite website
DSC_0206.jpg

now i just need to write up your bill for my services. that will be 100 crickets please.
DSC_0207.jpg

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
That is adorable! Look at that sweet little face in the last pic - I would pay him as many crickets as he wants to fix my computer! (Oh wait, I have a Mac... it never needs fixing. Oh well, I'd pay him just to sit around and look cute!)

pwargcm

i know my girl likes to lay on my laptop because it puts off some heat and she'll just sit right on the keys even when im trying to type. but she outpowers me with the cute look and i let her.

ronni1221

Juvie Member
He is way adorable- lovely colors. I need my laptop tweeked- can I hire him? I could provide 50 small dubias as payment.

beardie1434

Juvie Member
He is too cute.
Gabby likes to climb on my mouse and then when I use the keyboard instead she climbs up to the monitor and just watches. I spend alot of time on this site so we look at all the beautiful beardies together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom